1. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Weird ambulance chasing lawyer blog

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GingerCoffee, Apr 12, 2014.

Perhaps not too much to say about this but it seemed comment worthy.

For several weeks I've been driving by one of those roadside memorials, rare for this neck of the woods, common elsewhere. There have been fresh flowers on a corner and a woman's picture in a plastic sleeve taped to a railing and I've been meaning to see if someone was killed there because I hadn't heard anything about it. It's only 4 blocks from my house.

So I looked up 'woman killed' in my city and found it had been a pedestrian, crossing the street who was hit by a truck, midday near the end of Feb. Sad, clearly shouldn't have happened, middle of the day and all. Obviously missed by someone who continues to put fresh flowers at the site.

There were a couple news reports all saying the same thing, and then there was this one:

Injury Trial Lawyer blog
    That's tacky. Using someone's tragic death like that to advertise your business.

jannert likes this.
  2. jannert

jannert Retired Mod Supporter Contributor

Geez... I suppose this lawyer group will start harrassing the family, if the police determine the dead woman did have the right of way? Woah....

3. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Senior Member

Newspapers and reporters have been doing this since the dawn of times. At least this guy could offer some services in return.

4. GingerCoffee

I dunno, I think, "way too soon", applies here.

5. TheDapperJack

TheDapperJack New Member

Wow...just...wow. I used to have a little more faith in humanity. I used to.

6. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

A crack whore, a drug dealer and a personal injury lawyer fall overboard from a Caribbean party cruise. Before long, sharks converge and shred the drug dealer into tasty morsels. Next, one of them nibbles at the crack whore, then spits her out, reeling from a toxic drug reaction. As the crack whore flounders, the remaining sharks form a line and pass the lawyer from one to the next, all the way to a rocky strip of island. The sick shark, seeing her obvious confusion, simply explains, "Professional courtesy."

jazzabel and GingerCoffee like this.
  7. GingerCoffee

Here's another one, different law firm. :rolleyes:

http://www.bishoplegal.com/20-year-old-woman-killed-pedestrian-accident-bellevue/

For the record, that image of the 'pedestrian accident area' is not from the intersection. There are more noting other local deaths. Seems to be a common advertising masquerading as a 'lawyer blog' tactic.