1. FrankieWuh

FrankieWuh Active Member

Er, Hi there ... (waves awkwardly)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FrankieWuh, Feb 6, 2014.

Hello all, from Deepest Darkest UK - I arrived on this forum by accident, but it's a good accident and I haven't been able to get away since. After looking through all the posts I've realised I know really very little about writing, publishing and self-publishing, and there's so much more to learn about my own writing too. I want to know more about the genre's I love (SF, dark fantasy and end-of-the-worldy-stuff), and even those I'm not fond of but could learn to love.

I have so much I want to ask. And I ask questions. I ask lots of questions, so be warned.

I can't wait to get started (please be gentle with me, I don't break easily, but I bruise like a peach! :)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Frankie. :)

The deepest darkest bit of the UK, you say? Somewhere north-midlands, then? ;) I salute you from the fetid jungles of Puerto Rico, where you can hear the vines grow up the ceiba trees in the never ending clamor for a spot in the equatorial sun. ;)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. FrankieWuh

FrankieWuh Active Member

Thanks for the welcome, Wrey.

Puerto Rico sounds much better than Deepest Darkest UK (I'm from the North), but in all honesty at the mo ALL of the UK is deep, and very much dark! Roll on Spring!