1. Fantasyphanatic

Fantasyphanatic New Member

Books that include humans turning into dragons or other creatures in Fantasy novels

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Fantasyphanatic, Oct 24, 2011.

I have been reading a fantasy book series by an author in which the main character, a human teenage boy discovers his true identity is part human part elf, but then he becomes fully elf. Later in book two, he becomes a dragon, but can shape shift back into an elf. Are there any other fantasy books that have this sort of idea in them? I'm finding this idea intriguing, and I was wondering if there were any other books like this?

2. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Well, werewolf books have humans turning into wolves :D

*ducks*

3. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

Wait, what's the book called again? I've never heard of such things like that. It would make more sense to me if i knew what book you were talking about. It sounds interesting.

4. Fantasyphanatic

Fantasyphanatic New Member

The book is called "Legon Ascension" by Nicholas Taylor. Its the second book in the Legon Series. It happens at the end, and the book itself leaves way for a sequel.