1. Ned Neiderlander

Ned Neiderlander Banned

Question Where do you find the topic for October or November?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Ned Neiderlander, Sep 12, 2020.

Dog nab been asking questions on that darn welcome post that said do. I go to the info tab, then the get involved tab, click on short stories but it's all stuff that either being voted on or has concluded. Where do you go to find out what's upcoming or the "topic" for October or November? PLZ & THX!

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

I assume you are talking about the upcoming topics for the writing contests we have?

You can find the topics/themes for the Short Story contest here: 2020 Short Story Contest Theme/Prompt List
    For the Poetry and Flash Fiction contests, I don't think we announce the topics in advance. Instead, when one of these contests starts there will be a thread labelled "Current Contest" in the contest's sub-forum and it will have all the information you need about participating in that particular contest. You can see an example from the Flash Fiction contest here (but note that this one is now closed for entry).

3. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Yes, Komposten is correct about the Flash Fiction Contest. I don't announce the theme in advance. I pick a theme based on suggestions from other members. If you want to suggest a theme, you can post it in this thread.