1. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

Signature Complications

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Oasis Writer, Jul 7, 2008.

Okay, so I was toying with my signature, and I came to the realization that things have been erased from the options.

It says we can use BB-Codes, but we can't have them left, right, or center aligned. Can someone explain to me, then, on what alignment I'm suppose to put it on. I can't save a signature because it won't let me use a BB-Code left align, which is the default setting.

What was wrong with the way it was? I can understand if someone is using more than 6 colors in their signatures, but right now, I can't put one url in my signature, even though it says I can.

Kind of frustrating.

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Try taking out the LEFT tag completely. The default is not to insert a LEFT tag, it's to insert no tag, resulting in LEFT alignment.

I assume the change was made because some members had signatures aligning all over the place along with all the color and size stuff, and the idea is to keep signatures simple and to the point instead of turning them into LOOK AT ME billboards.

The changes would surely not have been made had not some members been abusing their freedom.

3. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

Thank you, Cog :) That helped a lot. I agree, there were a few billboards out there. I think we could have tackled them though ;)