1. Chaoslogic

Chaoslogic Member

WHAT IS A COPYWRITER | INTERVIEW WITH LISTON WITHERILL

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by Chaoslogic, Apr 7, 2015.

Hi guys. It's been years since I posted here (2009). Since then I have divorced, been through some hard times, and have channeled my fire to win, win, win. Most of all, I'm inspired by the people in my life to write, write, write. I'm not an "aspiring writer" or a "someday writer". I believe that if you can write, you are a writer.

I want to share a 5000+ word article I did with master sales writer Liston Witherill. I did the interview over Skype, which I then transcribed, edited, and created custom artwork for. I pull 10 hour shifts for 14 days at a time without a day off, so I blocked hours every day to publish this. I have a few people helping me do this - artists and writers.

These articles are leading up to the launch of an iTunes podcast I am doing.

I especially love the feedback (no matter how frank it is) from people that PM whom tell me the good and the bad. 2015 is going to be a year I work hard to bring more female leaders into focus.

Here is the article: http://www.dynneson.com/what-is-a-copywriter-liston-witherill/

Please tell me how I can make it better.

[​IMG]