1. Duchess-Yukine-Suoh

Duchess-Yukine-Suoh Girl #21 Contributor

Siralin

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Duchess-Yukine-Suoh, Oct 12, 2013.

The Story/Setting
    For many years now, the town of Siralin has been lying in ruins compared to its days of glory. Most people are simply trying to scrape by. However, legends are going around about a "jewel of the water" something that will provide unlimited wealth...

So, who will you be? Someone searching for the jewel? A paladin, perhaps? Maybe just a shopkeeper? Whoever you are, Siralin's fate may fall to you, whether you want it to or not....

Rules:
    1.No God-modding or Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus.

2.)At max, two OCs per person please!

3.)If you have two OC's have each of their doings in different paragraphs and separate with a -----------.

4.) Be active. You don't have to post all the time, but once every other day at minimum. If you're going away for a while, just let me know.

5.) Don't join and then drop out a day later. That's really rude.

My OCs

Name: Zavier Winterfell
    Race (human/dwarf/elf/pixie): Human
    Appearance: brown hair, hazel eyes
    Bio/Personality: Zavier has been living in Siralin for his whole life. He hates his job at the general store and wishes that he could get a better job. He adores his orphaned younger sister, Felicity, and will do anything for her. He's very outgoing and enjoys taming and selling wolves. Zavier has a pet wolf named Snowflake (named by Felicity) and is rarely seen without him.

Name: Felicity Winterfell
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Blonde/brown hair, green eyes
    Bio/Personality: Felicity is also a Siralin native. She is a shy book-lover and managed to get a job at the old library although it doesn't pay as much as she'd like. Felicity helps Zavier with the wolf business, although she's scared of anything bigger than a puppy.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

My OC:

Name: Batos
    Race: Shifter
    Appearance (Human): Around 6'2" in height, he is packed with muscle and wears nothing but battered blue pants and a yellow sash as a belt. Three scars mar one shoulder, and a cross-shaped scar spans his hip. He has ebony hair that reaches his shoulders and ice-blue eyes.
    Appearance (Wolf): Pure white with ice-blue eyes and similar scars as human form. He is much larger than the average wolf but strangely seems much more docile than one would assume.
    Bio/Personality: Cannot remember how or when he got in the general store, but knows one thing: Stay away from the females! All the other she-wolves seem to go nuts when they scent him, and he is notoriously shy. He does not growl or fight anyone or anything, and is otherwise the perfectly trained animal with more than enough manners even for a human, but people still consider him scary when they first see him, as he is roughly four and a half feet tall at the shoulder.

3. Duchess-Yukine-Suoh

Duchess-Yukine-Suoh Girl #21 Contributor

So, would you like to start and let others join whenever they feel like it?

4. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

*shrug* sure. just so you know, many rpg's here usually either don't get many players, or get a TON.

(i g2g for a while so ill see if i can come back in a bit)

5. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Hey Duchess, I moved your thread into the discussion area. Typically we require games to be 'approved' before posting in the RP section, however, that system is currently broken. We usually don't start threads for games or potential games in the discussion section (where I moved your thread to) until the related game is approved, but I'm making an exception because you've already garnered some interest from players.

To be approved your game just needs a little more fleshing out in the world its set in. What are the available races? What are their general attributes? What is the setting like? what is the technology level? It sounds like you are working from a 'high-fantasy' setting but clarify it so players don't create characters that don't fit. Also, please create a discussion thread in the discussion section (or just use this one) for all OOC, and keep the game thread for 'in content' and (optionally) character profiles only.

I'll trust you to meet the standards and don't need to approve before you re-post your game. You can either, post in the Kickstarter thread to gather players before you start, or re-post an updated starting post/new thread in the main RP section whenever you are ready.

Macaberz likes this.
  6. TessaT

TessaT Senior Member

I'd be interested in playing, depending on the details of the world and the races. Is it a free for all? Can I just pick something and go with it? Lemme know what you think, your Highness! :D

losthawken likes this.