Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin Rocket 2

Justin Rocket 2 Contributing Member

What is the worst thing each POTUS candidate has actually said?

Discussion in 'Debate Room' started by Justin Rocket 2, Mar 21, 2016.

see thread title

2. Raven484

Raven484 Contributing Member

Trump: “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Sanders: You have families out there paying 6, 8, 10 percent on student debt but you can refinance your homes at 3 percent. What sense is that? (Sanders not realizing that a house is an asset the bank can take on default. Student loans the bank gets nothing if they default).

Cruz: As the Ebola “scare” raged on last year, Cruz publicly denounced the information the CDC was giving Americans about the virus (information that turned out to be 100 percent correct)… because it was too complex for him to understand.

Kasich: "I think that man absolutely affects the environment, but as to whether, what the impact is… the overall impact — I think that's a legitimate debate." He then added: "We don't want to destroy people's jobs, based on some theory that is not proven." Basically a fk you to the Pope at the time over climate change.

Clinton: “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!” (From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.) An oldie, but a goodie. (She always treated her security people like trash. Their are many more to show real colors, she really dislikes personal security.)

3. Earp

Earp Active Member

Hillary Clinton, April 12, 2015:

“I’m running for president.”

123456789 likes this.
  4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

The same statement applies to all the Republican candidates as well. :eek:

5. X Equestris

X Equestris Contributing Member Contributor

Hillary trying to twist a statement from Sanders about the need to have a civil discussion on gun control into some sort of sexist attack on her is pretty far up there.

6. Duchess-Yukine-Suoh

Duchess-Yukine-Suoh Girl #21 Contributor

Ted Cruz: (on his actual Twitter account) Wow, a cow made of butter. I love butter. In fact, my daughters first word was butter.

(It's more silly than anything.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.