What is your take on "Conspiracy Theories" ? Do you, personally, believe in any ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dryriver, Jul 16, 2013.

1. matwoolf

matwoolf Banned Contributor

You're wrong. I can see you're making a point. You 'hate' somebody who went to their death without putting up a fight. You should consider your ideas.

2. Justin Ladobruk

Justin Ladobruk Active Member

I don't assume about myself. As for the rest, hundreds of thousands had been slaughtered and still they didn't fight. Half of the Jewish population of Europe had been slaughtered by the time of the Warsaw ghetto uprising.

So yes, I hate them. They were cowards. At least the Revisionists fought back. They were heroes.

3. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Wow did this thread become dark all of a sudden.

4. Justin Ladobruk

My fault, I'm withdrawing.

Edit: From this line of the conversation, anyway.

5. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

hate's a strong word...

Anyway, I think it's quite believable to think a whole army of workers could build a gas chamber without the slightest knowledge it's an actual gas chamber. All it is an airtight shed with sealed plumbing - if these workers were told they were building shower rooms or changing rooms then how would they know any different? Obviously a few of the higher-ups would at the last minute connect gas instead of water and then it was down to the soldiers to do the real dirty work.

I did always wonder why the victims just walked into these showers though without a struggle, there were 7 million of them after all! I think even peace-loving Tibetan monks would have fought back in that scenario...

6. matwoolf

Surrounded by Nazis with guns. I go with the girls, and we die - together. I admire your ferocity, but balance with compassion, I think.

7. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

I'm not sure what you mean. That some people would think that acknowledging there has been and still is widespread antisemitism in the world is sheer paranoia instead of the truth? Unfortunately, indeed, it's not just paranoia.

What I meant by the Jewish Conspiracies was that it's an example how conspiracy propaganda was used to control people. Like how the Nazis claimed Jews engaged in a conspiracy to provoke war. So that just as an example how conspiracies can be used to control and influence the masses, sow paranoia amidst them. Needless to say it's shocking and despicable.

8. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Most of this business about Jews starting wars, and hugely profiteering from wars is quite true in the case of the Rothschilds. That's how they made their vast unimaginable fortune and still own more than half the banks today including the Federal Reserve which is still bankrolling war after war. It is indeed this family alone that has caused so much anti-Semitism.

9. matwoolf

Are you trolling, Erebh? JH has his agenda, but your kindly ignorance is highly inflammatory.

10. Justin Ladobruk

Ah, I thought perhaps you were talking about Jewish propagandists that attempted to make people believe that the Holocaust was imminent decades before it happened. Your wording was a little funny, but my bad.

11. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Who exactly are you working for?

;)

12. Justin Ladobruk

Heh heh heh heh!

How do I know there is no vast right-wing conspiracy? Because if there was one, I'd be a member!

13. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

[MENTION=36860]matwoolf[/MENTION] - not at all, it's fact that the Rothschilds made their money from bankrolling wars, often loaning money to both sides. Its also fact that they still own more than half the world's banks today. And it's fact they are Jews. What I said was, it is this family that have caused so much anti-Semitism.

There's been enough books on this family, nothing contentious or misleading or even slightly untrue, look 'em up. :)

14. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

I hate to break it to you, but there IS a vast right-wing conspiracy, and you ARE a member.

All will be made clear to you When The Time Comes ...

:)

15. Justin Ladobruk

Woo! lol

16. Lemex

The Rothschild and other families like that, the Rhodes, and ... - there is a another, I forget - are rather like the modern day Medici. They do have a lot of wealth, and do have considerable influence in more than one government because of it. Chomsky has said, and I agree with it, that something like the right-wing Randian dream of free for all capitalism will never happen any time soon, simply because people like the Rothschilds wouldn't ever allow it. It's a well known fact that if you have a government subsidizing you you are going to take more risks, and you get all the money. The government who has enabled it will see a return, just later down the road. It's why most developed countries developed, especally the United States, it's also why England turned into an empire, and why Germany quickly became an industrial powerhouse. It's just simple economics.

17. matwoolf

1 person likes this.
  18. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Would you say the same about blacks? Muslims? Christians? Gays? Atheists?

I'd say your statement was a bit over generalized.

And as a correction on the medical matter for anyone interested, paranoid schizophrenia is but one of many psychiatric diagnoses that involve the symptom of paranoia.

19. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

Are you implying that you do not believe a race of extra-terrestrial reptilians rule global politics?

20. matwoolf

He said the same about creative writers, on another thread I think.

21. Lemex

Haha, oh, sadly I am. I mean, extra-terrestrials ruling the world, that I'm down with, but extra terrestrial reptilians?! :p

I did?

22. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

True. The cold-blooded gits. Mammals ftw \m/

23. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

Seriously, has anyone here actually invested any time or thought into Icke's theory or is it just a case of seeing the headline and thinking, "Wow, what a spacecake?"

24. Justin Ladobruk

Um... I can't respond to this without getting into trouble again.

25. Lemex

I have. Back in college some friends and I were just hanging out one night, not a lot to do, and decided to try and sit through his documentaries for a few laughs. I don't remember how many videos on YouTube that we got through, some were over an hour, but trust me: as far as I have seen his theories don't hold water. I'm abusing the word 'theory' a bit.

I recommend a viewing of some of this nonsense. He and his friend Alex Jones are amazing.