What is Your Weak Point?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HellOnEarth, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

what makes me crumble is when a person (mainly a male) who you see as a role model, cries. for emample, i was watching Scrubs the other day and Dr Cox (yes i know he is fictional but i think he is dead good, lol) killed three people because of a bad desision he made. then he started to cry about it, and i just sat and cried my eyes out. i do it all the time, lmaoo.
    i crumble in a good way though when i sit and read all of the leters people wrote for me when i moved to New Zealand. they really touched me and i love reading through them when i am feeling sad. (insidently i ended up moving back after a few months, lmaoo. just incase anyone was interested.)

2. The Boy Who Wrote

The Boy Who Wrote New Member

Yes I do, think of him as fictional character.

As for things that make me crumble is people saying I'm pissed when I'm not and getting up late and people making up stuff about me thats not true.

3. Frost

Frost Active Member

I was at girl a's house right with a few of my mates we was just chilling watching some movies it was all good. girl a is fucking beautiful, ive been out with her before so i was like "yeh this is so happening for me tonight" so me and her went into her room and i was trying on her clothes cause chicks find it funny. anyway we were just making around for a bit then for some reason i gave her a hug and we just stood there, it was that closeness of bodies, how you can feel another person so vividly against her skin. then she started tapping me on the back and she's like thats your heart beat i almost fell over straight away made me weak.

this kind of thing went on through the night and i made out with her just before i went home.

but then we decided to just stay friends :S