1. erebh

erebh Contributing Member Contributor

What keeps him coming back?

Discussion in 'Erotica' started by erebh, Aug 11, 2015.

My MC, a vampire, has had thousands of women, in every position (well almost - there must be one he hasn't been in) and he kills everyone of them at some stage but now he is strangely drawn to one in particular and keeps coming back for more. What would attract this fondness in him? Why won't he kill her?

What would she do that no other girl has done before? Would a hermaphrodite be believable in a vampire story?

General question as I can't find a definitive answer - Would both of a hermaphrodite's organs work properly with regards erections and self-lubricating?

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll Bite the bullet, do your own thing. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    There a many things that could be a decent reason to want to keep her instead of kill her. Not enough info on either character to offer a better reason.

Why wouldn't hermaphrodites be believable in a vampire story? Seems odd you question the logic as vampires are fantasy based. Where as hermaphrodites are a real genetic mutation/ condition.

As for if both sets of genitalia would work correctly. From what I understand, one functions and the other does not. Perhaps doing a little research into the condition so you can have a better understanding of what you want to work with. Google is your friend, as well as archives of science and medical papers. Between those you might just get the proper knowledge you seek.

Good luck.

Valery Faye likes this.
  3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Maybe she isn't impressed with his skills in the bedroom, even after the thousands of women he's practiced with, and that enrages or irritates him. Now he's determined to make her admit that he is the best.

A hermaphrodite could be believable but why would that attract your MC? It sounds like he is straight and a partner with a penis wouldn't be something he'd want?

Valery Faye and matwoolf like this.
  4. Jaro

Jaro Active Member

I agree with @Cave Troll, the best thing you can do for your story if you include a hermaphrodite character, is to learn about hermaphrodites. If you go in knowing as much as possible about them it will only serve to make that character more 'real', if you know what I mean.

As far as the character being a hermaphrodite as the reason the vampire is attracted to them, I would say that could definitely work. If he has never been with a hermaphrodite that would definitely serve as a different circumstance than any other woman he has been with.

5. matwoolf

matwoolf Contributing Member Contributor

He'd have to go down the pond to find one, very rare these days and slimy. Maybe Hermy lives in his pocket, his only buddy? OP has to go outdoors, slash bitches all day but Hermy don't mind.

6. Valery Faye

Valery Faye Member

I like Tenderiser's idea. He's a vampire and he's lived for so long - so of course he has tons of experience. If I were him, I'd be pretty cocky about my skills in bed.

And if she's not impressed, that would be a sure-fire way for him to keep trying.

Although... what happens when she finally is impressed?

Cave Troll likes this.
  7. Cave Troll

Cave Troll Bite the bullet, do your own thing. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I think you just summed up like every man who ever gave a woman pleasure. I find that both hysterical, and depressing at the same time. Sorry but this is simply amusing to me to a high degree. :D

Valery Faye likes this.
  8. erebh

erebh Contributing Member Contributor

hermy idea is horrible - straw clutching - thanks anyway :(

9. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

It's not horrible and it's definitely different, which is good. You just need to see if it works with your characters. :)

10. ppk

ppk New Member

What keeps people coming back to the same person "in real life"? I would have thought it would have something to do with their personality, not the fact they were or weren't a hermaphrodite. If she has spirit, and isn't overpowered by his charm, that could be a big attraction for your vampire.

Maybe she's secretly seeing the vampire's dad, and she's blase about he whole vampire thing anyway? Her indifference towards him might make her seem like a challenge.