1. A.M.P.

A.M.P. People Buy My Books for the Bio Photo Contributor

[movie] the falling

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by A.M.P., Oct 9, 2015.

[​IMG]

If anyone has the chance to see this... go right ahead.
    It's one of those rare gems that makes you feel you watched something meaningful even if you barely understood it.

Does Carol Morley directing it mean anything to you?

An amazing original soundtrack, stellar acting, and detailed directing, it is one of those things we all wish we could write ourselves but know it would be rejected before the end of the first page.

Dozens of characters, little information, scenes that you can't quite understand the meaning of, and little hints spread everywhere to keep you guessing at the mystery.

It's a story about love, sexuality, and teenage issues without ever directly addressing them or even showing them fully.

I find it hard to describe but if you ever watched The Cement Garden or Donnie Darko you will find this fits snugly between the two.

2. Jack Asher

Jack Asher Banned Contributor

78% on rotten tomatoes. I'll check it out when it's digital, the chances of finding a theater are remote.

Edit: Oh hang on, it was released in the UK in april. So it won't be that hard to find a release.

3. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

What do you mean all wish we could write ourselves? This is a movie, right?

4. A.M.P.

A.M.P. People Buy My Books for the Bio Photo Contributor

@123456789
    It's a movie but the way the story is told reminds me of a lot of projects from people I've read.