what would your MC do?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by J_Jammer, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Lonely Shadow

Lonely Shadow Member

Cesario: "let's see here. Um, I want something cute... something tiny. Ah! Pixies!"

How would your character react to find their offspring?

zoupskim likes this.
  2. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

Bartholomew Jackson - Thief Extraordinaire (so he thinks):

"Are you sure it's mine?... Really! You're possessive.... Are you sure you want it to be mine? No, no. I'm sure he's great. I'm just saying I might not be the best... er... father."

How would your MC react if everyone forgot their birthday?

3. MusingWordsmith

MusingWordsmith Shenanigan Master Contributor

Fredrick: "Whatever. I didn't even tell them when it is. Birthdays aren't that big a deal anyway." (But he'd be a little disappointed his birthday passed with no acknowledgement, not that he'd admit it.)

Jason: "Well I'd make sure to remind them! Not that I'd expect a party or anything, but they could be extra nice to me for a day! A 'happy birthday' at least would be nice. . . Sharon never does, she thinks I'm being stupid. Fredrick might though!"

Sharon: "I don't even know when my birthday is. Jason's always picks a day near the end of summer and declares that my birthday, sings me a song and gives me something he managed to scrape together. They never last long, so I don't see why he bothers. The whole thing is stupid, I'd be glad if he forgot about it." (She actually likes the whole fuss Jason makes, just doesn't want to admit it.)

How did/would your MC handle the first time they killed someone?

4. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Alec: [drug addict who'd just tried to steal the product and got a knife in the throat] OK, this is a lot messier than I'd thought it would be. Gonna have to ask Charlie if she wants me to clean this up myself, if she's gonna send someone to help me, or if I should just leave him there.

Charlie: [rival dealer who got shot after saying he wouldn't work with a black woman] Good to know. Anybody else?

Amy: [homeless shelter manager told her she missed the curfew, pressured her into going to his place instead of staying on the street, she'd been dealing with PTSD for half a decade and decided to see if stabbing him to death would make the feelings of powerlessness go away] Damn, that felt good. Not quite the orgasmic euphoria the true crime books had talked about, but right now, even the calming giddiness feels better than the crushing despair of the last few years. I really hope this lasts for a while. [It doesn't.]

What does your MC not want their friends to know about them?

5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Marckus: About the deployment to North Africa when I was a Captain. We were clearing a small village in the middle of nowhere, and found no reason or enemy element in the area. The people were malnourished was all, but we were a small contingent on foot with nothing to offer. The higher ups wanted the village burned and the locals killed off. I refused the order, and told the men in my command that if they obeyed they would die for disobeying my order to just leave.
    About 2 klicks away from the spared village, glancing back unable to help them. Seeing a massive black plume of billowing smoke rising from the site.
    Later that night I found out a small Merc patrol behind ours was responsible. Long story short, the three Mercs took a long and painful time to die.
    I would guess there bodies are not much more than skeletons hanging from the spindly tree, where I left them. In the end I can only hope they know
    how those poor villagers felt, after removing their skin with my combat knife.

Corlixia: I do not want anyone to know just how haunting it is to hear the screams of pain in suffering that I have. Every face, every
    plea, every tear. So many all cry out the same thing, and yet I can not undo what has been done. What I have done. I do not deserve
    anything less, than what I have made them endure. Though is has dulled with taking up a position as a Medic, but it will not change
    entirely everything that I have done in immolation. They bare the scars of a pain that will haunt me forever.

What is something your MC really wants, but never seems to be able to attain? Why do they want it so badly, and what would they do with it?