what would your MC do?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by J_Jammer, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

Ari Strickland marveled at the strange device as it bellowed out some of the strangest sounds she'd ever heard. It almost sounded like music, but she knew of no instrument that made such noises. What sort magic was this, anyway?

How does your MC react to having to speak publicly?

2. Show

Show Contributor Contributor

She gets to the point in as quick and direct manner as she can, which sometimes will lead to her offending people.

What do your MC do to annoying neighbors?

3. Ellipse

Ellipse Contributor Contributor

What do your MC do to annoying neighbors?

Medea smiled down at the young male pinned beneath the angry black wolf. "You will have to excuse Noctis. She dislikes loud noises late at night."

What is your MC's favorite snack?

4. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

Anieli had taken a liking to 'Hot chocolate' as the humans had called it. Sweet yet a bitter aftertaste.
    "You like that don't you?" Jace asked, grinning.
    Anieli paused his drinking for a second. "It's all right."

What would you describe your MC in 3 words?

5. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

Hates feeling alone.

How is your MC at manual labor?

6. Aeschylus

Aeschylus Member

How is your MC at manual labor?

Pretty crappy. She's very underweight and has a dancer's body, so she's not physically capable. And she smokes a lot, so her lungs aren't getting any better. She's too aristocratic to let herself be seen doing manual labor, too vain to risk hurting her appearance via manual labor, and too hygiene-conscious to step foot in most labor environments. So all-in-all, manual labor isn't her thing. :)

If your MC was starving and had no money, how would he/she go about getting the money he/she needed?

7. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

"I have Christopher. He speaks to computers," Jeremiah says. "You would do it for me. Yes you would. He's arguing. Or I could convince people by force. Mental force."

Does your MC enjoy camping?

8. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributor Contributor

yes in more ways than one :) His partner was head of the secret service he used to go on missions with him.

OK Now for is your MC Mother Theresa or Casanova or someplace inbetween?

9. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

She likes to hide her feelings.

Imagine this situation (if your MC is not in a fantasy thing, imagine he/she has powers): your MC's friend got hurt and the only way to get them to the hospital is to kill some people. Would your MC kill them in order to get their friend help?

10. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

Jeremiah Jericho is the title of my book. It's an Urban Fantasy.

Jeremiah may carry on from here.

"Some people is far too in general for me. Some is vague. I know, I know...I will answer. Christopher I swear to whatever idiot created you I will...nevermind. Many people do not know what I can do and on top of that I don't have many friends." Jeremiah groans. "Thank you Christopher. I will adjust the question. I would do whatever it took to help my brother Jack. But, if I don't know the situation...I can't say I could kill, because there's many...many...different avenues for me to take."

Jeremiah nods. "Christopher wants me to state that he knows I avoided the question and that if anyone else agrees with him, he'd feel his ego rise." He clinches his fits. "Happy?"

What reality show does your MC hate?

11. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

Jeremiah Jericho is the title of my book. It's an Urban Fantasy.

Jeremiah may carry on from here.

"Some people is far too in general for me. Some is vague. I know, I know...I will answer. Christopher I swear to whatever idiot created you I will...nevermind. Many people do not know what I can do and on top of that I don't have many friends." Jeremiah groans. "Thank you Christopher. I will adjust the question. I would do whatever it took to help my brother Jack. But, if I don't know the situation...I can't say I could kill, because there's many...many...different avenues for me to take."

Jeremiah nods. "Christopher wants me to state that he knows I avoided the question and that if anyone else agrees with him, he'd feel his ego rise." He clinches his fits. "Happy?"

What reality show does your MC hate?

12. jo spumoni

jo spumoni Active Member

La Jolla, CA (and Mission Viejo, CA, during the su
    Well, my character lives in the 1930s, so...yeah. But if he were alive today, he'd hate virtually every reality show. In particular, he'd hate that show where they try to teach you to paint, because he's a modern art snob. But he's too much of an artistic snob to bother with those "ridiculous" shows, even if they are entertaining.

If your character suddenly acquired several million dollars in unmarked bills, what would he/she do with it?

13. Youniquee

Youniquee (◡‿◡✿) Contributor

"What's all this?" Asked Anieli.
    "Oh that's dollars. I wonder how that all got there. We use pounds here so it's useless." said Alexis.

What would be your MC's theme song?

14. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

''Within Temptation'' - 'Dangerous mind.'

What kind of superpower(s) does your MC have or wants to have?

15. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

"Remember, Ari," Mrs. Trissum began, "the power is there. All you have to do is find it, focus on it, and direct it to whatever task you need done."

Ari looked to the candle she just lit, still not sure how she made it light by itself. She coudln't believe any of this was happening. Life was a lot simpler gathering berries and cooking stews. "Whatever task? But what if I mess it up and end up lighting myself on fire?"

What is your MC thinking if he/she is locked in a room for days in complete isolation?

16. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Contributor

She'd wonder how her cats are faring, but not be too worried about the resourceful buggers. And she think about her most recent scientific theories and experiments.

Would your MC actively kill one person to save many, or let events unfold without getting blood on her own hands?

17. WastelandSurvivor

WastelandSurvivor New Member

Silence. The emptiness of it made Nike's ears ring and she wasn't certain if it was the tinnitus she was developing from shooting without hearing protection or if it was her mind simply trying to fill the void of soundless air around her. The room she had been sealed in for the past several days was dimly lit so that everything was revealed to her in grainy, monochromatic vibrancy like an old photograph. Her stomach grumbled and churned, painfully, as her mind wandered from photographs to times when people had cameras that actually worked and could get food from the refrigerator on a whim. Water trickled down from a crack in the ceiling and she had collected it by jamming a length of parachute cord into that crack and suspending it in her crumpled water bottle, otherwise she would likely have died of thirst. She supposed that if her captors ever removed her from her cell she would have to thank them for allowing her to keep her pack before she began breaking their bones.

Removed

18. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Would your MC actively kill one person to save many, or let events unfold without getting blood on her own hands?

Depends on who is that person. If it's someone she cares about, she wouldn't give a damn about the people she could save be killing that person.

What would your MC do is he/she somehow ended up in a prison?

19. Aeschylus

Aeschylus Member

What would your MC do if he/she somehow ended up in prison?

At first she would think rationally of ways to get out of prison, but eventually she would probably crack under the despair and fear and have some kind of psychological breakdown. How extreme this is and what it makes her do really depends on the context.

Where would your MC live if he/she had the means?

20. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

In her house.

I'm repeating my question... What would your MC do is he/she somehow ended up in a prison?

21. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

Ari tried lying down, but could't lie still with heart pounding and her blood swirling around in her head. She sprang to her feet and ran to the door, smashing it with enough force to break any wall but the ones that held her.

"Hey! I'm still in here. Hey! Are you listening?" She continued to pound her fists.

"You'd better let me out of here right this minute, or you'll be sorry. You got that? Sorry! All of you." She took a step back and rammed it with her shoulder. "I know you can hear me. Hello?" Her fists hit the door, but with less force this time. "Anybody? Anybody at all?"

She wanted to slap her own face for getting so worked up, but could do nothing but stare at a solid door through a blur of tears.

Your MC finds the village idiot passed out on a bench. On the ground next to them is a can of paint and a brush. What does your character do?

22. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Tries to make him wake up and helps him if he's hurt.

What would a villain have to do to make your MC work with him? If your MC is a villain, what would the good guys have to do to make him/her work with them?

23. J_Jammer

J_Jammer Banned

Jeremiah wiggles in his chair. "I would never work with a villain. They are bullies. I do not work for or with bullies. The only way that would happen is if the bully admits he's a bully and wants to do good. I cannot trust bullies. It is as difficult for me to trust them as it is for me to accept hugs...to be touched."

What does your MC hate?

24. Archnenna

Archnenna Active Member

Orders and school. Don't order her around and don't send her to school and she'll be fine.

Who does your MC love the most?

25. Islander

Islander Contributor Contributor

Her best friend's male friend. He's smart, caring and wouldn't hurt a fly.

What's your character's favourite movie?