Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiccaryan

wiccaryan New Member

What's going on? HELP!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by wiccaryan, Sep 13, 2009.

Okies, i am realatively new and this may be a ridiculously stupid question, but what is going on with the RPG situation?
    I'm so confused

Thiers loads of threads, all about old rp's and new rp's, some say a new rp isn't happening, some say it will, some say post ideas (where would one do that?) etc It's so confusing!

So could someone explain this RPG Board to me etc? Please, any help would be appreciated.

2. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

I could say that this place is in a sort of coma at the moment.

But I'll explain, new ideas and the like go in RPG chat and ideas.

No one is really modding this place so there's no one to archive the old RPGs, any rpg that has posts but hasn't been posted in for a long time (Like in the forgotten keep, over a month) are generally considered dead. New RPGs are ones that have 0 or very few posts (like -30) of course, sometimes those are stillborn; they never get started (Like 7 days, three months and no posts). But occasionally those can be started up, fogotten keep did that.

When it comes to new RPGs, you can try to start opulent origins up, might work. Or you can start one yourself. One way or another though, there will be a new RPG eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.