What's your current project?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Shreyass, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Shreyass

Shreyass New Member

Sounds interesting, planning on self-publishing again?

2. Bittersweet

Bittersweet New Member

Having wasted far too long on rather generic fantasy worlds and stories that never got anywhere, I'm going to try and write something around a topic that actually grabs my attention if no one elses and I won't care where it ends up :)

It's in the very early stages, but focusses on the troubles of a young athlete coming from a poor background, finding himself struggling to cope under the constant media spotlight. It's happened enough in real life the past 12 months for it to be worth a story. :)

3. missupernatural

missupernatural New Member

That sounds a bit like the book, "Chinese Cinderella". It's a great plot and there's a lot of potential in it. :)

4. kratmanner

kratmanner New Member

I'm trying to work on a "hopefully" a novel based partially on John Knowles a separate peace. It deals with the darkness of the human nature in the case of two teenage girls in a secret club at their highschool. The girls start the story as best friends from highschool, then you see one begin to turn on the other in a dark sinister manner until the one girl dies through means of suicide.

5. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood New Member

I'm working on a Zombie Apocalypse short story/novel/novella. I'm hoping I can make it original, but still keep the whole zombie idea intact (No intelligent zombies or super fast zombies or silly things like that).

6. Sywo

Sywo New Member

Currently working on a big fantasy story, and at the same time, working on a smaller story set in the same universe.

7. Sophronia

Sophronia New Member

Yes, actually; I look forward to it.

8. Mordecai

Mordecai New Member

Currently working on two seperate novella's with which i'm stuck on right now. I recently started to edit the first few chapters from each story, just to get a overall feel of the direction the story is going.

Also working on a new short story for the short story contest. Very interested in to see how this week's stories are going to turn out, a difficult subject to write on indeed.

9. Fragger

Fragger New Member

I'm working on this - Soldiers of Tar