Whats Your Occuptation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Heather Louise, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I am a full time mother and just started out in photography.

I was approached by someone I know who is a painter and he has been using me as a model for his paintings for some time now and my children, and he was asked to take photos at events around the district for people but had no time for it so he has taken me on as his photographer to give him more time with his painting.
    I do the job as I really do enjoy working outdoors and find that photography is a wonderful way to spend the day.

~Torana

2. Sayso

Sayso New Member

Undomesticated housewife.
    I hate cleaning. Cleaning is for wimps!

3. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Temporary road crew worker, followed by Teaching English in China starting in July.

4. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

I'm a student studying french, spanish, history and ICT for A level... exams start in 4/5 weeks ish *sob*

As for why.... I love languages and hope to go on to university level to study them alongside history and ICT is just something i enjoy so yeah... I chose to do what I enjoyed - chose history because I like a challenge lol

5. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

This is all posted below in the 'jobs' thread but I'm more than adept and copy and paste!

I work for Shell which annoys some Green types but they are generally small minded. I scour job boards looking for really hot Project Maintenance Engineers and HSE professionals and bring them into the Shell fold.

I work daily with The Hague and spend all day typing overly pretentious e-mails to lofty members of staff.

Being quite exacting I quite like the over production of immaculate spreadsheets and dealing with higly experienced members of industry.

My job also contains a research element which pleases me as in the smallest of forms it allows me to write and get paid for it - most recently I produced a meet and greet style presentation on Venezuela and its oil production.

I have no technical background in these things and I've learnt a lot - my future prospects in this department aren't great and I'd like a sideways movement into Marketing in Paris still with Shell.