Whats your style?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tarnished, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

Heh - I have no style, or social grace... :p

I like my pretty, flowery pink things, my purple wings (yes, I really do have them)...and I like my skater shorts covered in skulls and crossbones, with cherry docs.

o_O

2. tarnished

tarnished Contributor Contributor

I just got these Converse that are black and have Curt Cobains writing all over them (obviously reprinted), and their amazing....
    In addition to my earlier post, I like anything black and white/ weird stripes/ really off beat clothes.

3. BatCountry

BatCountry New Member

a blue shirt. preferably dark blue. jeans or khaki shorts. (summer shorts, winter/fall jeans). i always wear a watch (right arm - left handed) unless i'm taking a shower etc. hair never goes below my eyebrows.

4. the norse atlantic saga

the norse atlantic saga New Member

cutoffs i haven't washed since may, and usually some band shirts without collars and minimal sleev-age. i wander around in nice-looking sandals, i guess, and i have a bunch of banana republic safari-looking dresses/shirts as well. but i'm easy to please in the summer and ripped up airy outfits are the way to go.