1. Flu

Flu New Member

plotting the mid-part

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Flu, Jun 10, 2009.

I'm writing a typical fantasy adventure story to say the least. I have the back story thought out, the characters, the beginning and the basic idea of how it's going to end, but when it comes to actually writing the story, I get lost. I know they're supposed to discover the world together though.

would developing the world more thoroughly be the way to go? or any other suggestions?

2. arron89

arron89 Banned

I don't understand how you could be having trouble with what it essentially the entire story :S
    I don't write fantasy, but wouldn't filling it out from beginnin to end be the most fun part as a writer? You're like, ok I have this world and these characters, and they end up here, so you can do whatever you like to get them there!! You can do literally anything you wanted!! So my suggestion, just imagine the **** out of this story, fill it with exciting adventures and amazing creatures and action and anything at all you can imagine!!!!