Tags:
  1. agedefying

agedefying Member

Where Have All the Frogs Gone?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by agedefying, Jul 23, 2007.

That was the name of a class I took in college ten years ago. I never did understand how it related to theology and ecology.

Hi! I'm Sarah, and I am new to Writing Forums but excited and happy to be here!

I'm a writer, sort of, mainly focusing on creative non-fiction, short fiction, and very bad poetry that will definitely become famous once I am six feet under. Actually, no...not even then. I recently became infatuated with haiku and focus a lot of my work in that area.

I studied social justice and meditative studies at a small, progressive, four-year liberal college that obviously knew who they were awarding a degree to. I have an INFJ personality type, which is a frighteningly accurate description of me.

I like lavender martinis more than I like doing dishes. And I like doing dishes better than Portuguese conversations. Dishes usually win out because martinis don't come along often enough but Portuguese conversations do. I don't speak Portuguese.

2. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Hi there Sarah, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here, and find the resources useful. I think there's a haiku thread in the word games forum. you might want to have a look at that. And if you need any help with anything please feel free to ask. I'd be happy to help.

3. agedefying

agedefying Member

Thanks!

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Sarah, welcome to the Writing Forums.

You sound like you are exploring a number of different types of writing. Speaking of exploring, I hope you'll take the timeto explore the site to discover all the different benefits we offer. Also, it will give you a chance to get to know the other members.

I hope you find many challenges and ideas here. Most importantly, have fun!

5. Kit

Kit Contributing Member Contributor

Welcome to the forums :) Its great to have you here and I, for one, hope that you decide to stick around. If you have any questions or anything either post it somewhere or PM a moderator :) I'd be happy to help.

6. Torana

Torana Contributing Member Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope that you have a most wonderful time here with all of us and I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Tor

7. Gannon

Gannon Contributing Member Contributor

All these welcomes! To which I add my own. Anything we can do for you just let us know, see you around the board!

8. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to writing Forums. I certainly hope you stick around

~Raven.

9. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 Senior Member

hi there