1. glossolalia

glossolalia New Member

Where to find legitimate eBook writers?

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by glossolalia, Feb 11, 2013.

Hey all,

I am looking to get eBooks written on all kinds of topics (mostly how-to career books) but I'm not looking for the regular $1/100 words stuff from people in India or the Philippines. I'm looking for legitimate experts in their fields, preferably in the U.S., who aren't afraid to charge well for their writing but who will deliver quality work.

I'm not looking for college grads who can research topics. I'm looking for people with real-life experience doing the things I need them to write about.

I've tried Elance and oDesk but it's been an underwhelming experience to say the least.

Thanks!

Brandon

2. shadowwalker

shadowwalker Contributing Member Contributor

Are you a publisher? Looking for ghost writers? What's your aim in this?

I must say I'm a bit put off by your statements about where the writers reside. Experts live everywhere, you know.

3. Xatron

Xatron Contributing Member

We would need more information if we are to point you to any direction.

4. Bimber

Bimber Contributing Member

wow that is offensive to say o_O

Schools in India are far better than in US, in fact a lot of third world countries have better schooling systems than US as far am concerned, and yeah experts can be found anywhere...

5. NigeTheHat

NigeTheHat Contributing Member Contributor

Google for ghostwriters, or go hunting through the areas you want to publish about on LinkedIn.

6. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

brandon...
    i am a 'legitimate' writer/editor/writing services provider who does ghostwriting occasionally and delivers top quality work... but even at my heavily discounted fees [i can keep them low because i don't have to do it for a living], you'd be paying thousands of dollars per book, with no guarantee any of them would be accepted by a paying publisher and sell enough copies [even if self-published], to equal what it cost you to get them written...

and if you only want 'experts' in this or that field to do the writing, the odds of them being good enough writers are very slim... and being 'experts' they may well charge even more than a ghostwriter who'd rely on research about the field instead of experience...

so i don't see what you want to do being practical... if you want detailed info on what ghostwriting your books would entail, feel free to email me...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com