1. Your Writing Coach

Your Writing Coach New Member

Hello and Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Your Writing Coach, Dec 13, 2013.

I thought I introduced myself, but don't see the thread or have an error message. So, I will try again.
    I'm Your Writing Coach. I coach writers of all fiction genres. Whether you need to figure out what your writing goals are or want to develop your writing skills, I'm here for you. I'm open to any and all questions. So, fire away. I'll try to find my way around the community and see where I can pop in and say "hi".

Thanks for having me. I wish you all a blessed weekend.

Andrae Smith likes this.
  2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Vicki,

Welcome to the forum. I was the one who removed your prior intro. The advertising for such services in the prior thread and the provided links are not allowed in the forum proper, per our rules, though we do have a Resource area for such things. I said as much in the previous thread and also mentioned that I would leave the thread for a couple of hours to give you a chance to see it and create the Resource, which you did. I assumed you saw my response since the subsequent chain of events were sequitur, but I now see that said result was just a coincidence of timing. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start where you will find information concerning our policies on advertising for goods or services within the forum discussion areas.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. Your Writing Coach

Your Writing Coach New Member

Thanks so much, Wrey. I think we were on a weird timing fiasco, of my own making. I perused the FAQ but not good enough, apparently. I'll do better. Have a blessed weekend.