1. LaGs

LaGs Banned

POV Threads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by LaGs, May 22, 2011.

Since deciding on the point of view you will use in your story is such a fundamental and basic part of writing, may i suggest a sticky thread in the general writing section that accommodates for this issue?

I haven't been a member of this site for long, but for the time that i have, i've seen numerous threads made about it and there seems no end for threads asking and discussing the same thing.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but maybe it would be better and more efficient to condense it all into one thread.

It might even make the site better :)

2. Reggie

Reggie I Like 'Em hot "N Spicy Contributor

This might be a good suggestion to sticknify a thread about POV. Cogito is a moderator who has a blog about this, called "What's Your POV?" Maybe he could post this in the Plot creation or General Discussion thread so everyone can have the opportunity to see. Some might miss Cogito's link. It might be a good idea to do this, but I'm not sure if it will happen though.