33.3%
  5. Spirit of the Tracks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Triforce Heroes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kingtype

Kingtype Always writing or thinking things XD Staff Role Play Moderator Contributor

Which Legend of Zelda game should I buy for 3DS/DS

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kingtype, May 27, 2016.

Sooooooooooo

I have a terrible confession.

I have never truly played a Legend of Zelda game (give me a break I came around to gaming when the Playstation was really kicking off....so I never was massive on Nintendo sad to sad to say)

BUT!

The good news is I have a 3DS and in July I'll be going on a bit of a trip to a wedding out of town. I figured I could play through my first Legend of Zelda game on the way there and during the more non social times.

I wanted you all to help me decide which I should purchase when I leave more my long car ride :D

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll Bite the bullet, do your own thing. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Honestly I think either Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. Kinda old school since they were originally on the N-64, but that doesn't mean they won't challenge you to the limits. My ex-wife always hated the water temple in both, but hey water temples just seem to say: Hey I am here to be a pain in your ass, because I can be. Other than that they are both great games from the old days (Provided they are the same as the originals). :p

3. izzybot

izzybot Human Disaster Contributor

From what I've heard Triforce Heroes isn't worth playing unless you've got a friend or two to play with, so there's that. I liked Phantom Hourglass when it came out but there is this one dungeon you have to go through multiple times and a lot of people found it really repetitive and annoying. Link Between Worlds is supposed to be cool if you played Link to the Past.