1. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

"100 Hair-Raising Little Horror Stories" / Norman Partridge

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Mallory, May 18, 2011.

Anyone read "The Hollow Man" by Norman Partridge? It's found in the collection (compiled by Al Sarrantonio) "100 Hair-Raising Little Horror Stories," about some type of monster narrator that plucks off four people lost in ice-cold woods.

It's a really great story but certain things are really ambiguous to me...i.e. the "hollow man" in the cabin, what exactly happened to him?

It's a story that got me curious as I tried to pick apart what exactly was going on .... anyone read it, or have thoughts?

2. Hollowly

Hollowly Member

You've peaked my interest. It's funny cause I was looking at another book yesterday compiled by the same man. Was the collection any good? I like stories in the creepy woods.

3. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

it's a great collection and has a handful of creepy woods stories, in addition to other types of horror.