1. TKDJamie

TKDJamie New Member

Why, Hello There!! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TKDJamie, Oct 30, 2011.

Hi!

My name is Jamie and I am a young girlie!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading and writing and have been looking for a decent writing forum for a while now - et voilia!

My main writing interest, for many years, has been ficton books - IE, adventure, mystery, romance, perhaps some horror, etc. But just recently my interest in Poetry has sparked and I now have a short term goal of publishing a book of poetry in the very near future. I have aready written ten poems, and I have thought of a few possible book titles, my favourite one being Ten Totally Terrific Poems! A very sort description (if your interested) of the book, would be : A collection of delightful poetry, ranging from more serious poems,with perhaps a more mature 'voice', to humerous, short, light poems that will put a grin on any child's face!

Anyway, I hope I can get to know many of you, and have loadz of fun reading all your stuff, and posting all my stuff!!

:) TKDJamie :)

2. ShadowScribbler

ShadowScribbler Member

Welcome, Jamie. I hope you find what you're looking for in our forums :love:

And kudos on getting to work on your poetry -- I never seem to be able to do that.

3. TKDJamie

TKDJamie New Member

Thanks allot =) Hehe, I know what you mean, I haven't had any luck getting any where near completing a decent poem, let alone a book!, before - hopefully it will work this time!! :) Good luck, too, =)

4. Sarah G

Sarah G Senior Member

Welcome:)

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

6. TKDJamie

TKDJamie New Member

Thanks guys! :) xx