Wierd Stuff You've Said While 'Out of It'

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 67Kangaroos, Dec 31, 2008.

1. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

"Hi."

Except I was mostly asleep and dragged it out into three syllables. And waved stupidly.

Also, one time many moons ago, I was sleepwalking and somehow wound up in my parents' room. My mom saw me and said, "What's wrong?" I muttered some nonsense, and then: "...Vanilla!" When my mom got up to lead me back to bed, I slid into her spot and spoke no more. :confused:

2. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

my sis had some roomies.....

haha~ one time she caught her very drunk roomie hovering over her dresser.... my sis is a fast one though and was able to deter the roomie into not peeing in her dresser drawer.

another time a suite mate came into her room while she was sleeping and started rummaging around on her bed - my sis asked "what are you looking for?" and the roomie responded with "do you have my underwear?" the roomie claims she was sleepwalking and not drunk, but who knows.

3. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

I had a bad reaction to anesthesia once. Part of my brain woke up and the paralysis wore off, but the higher functions of my brain remained asleep. So, the old instinctive part of my brain was awake and aware that I was in a LOT of pain. And, I was no longer paralyzed. I don't remember this, but I have been told it enough...I was apparently screaming and cursing and trying to beat my mother while she drove me home.

4. Mercurial

Mercurial Contributor Contributor

I had an endoscopy around a year ago --we still dont know what's wrong with my poor tummy, and I dont know what medication I was on, but it's definitely my drug of choice.

I remember falling asleep and the nurse saying that I might wake up crying. I was so scared as I fell asleep of the pain I'd feel when I woke up, but after regaining full conciousness, she'd meant that the sleeping drug reinforced the tear ducts as a side effect.

Anyways, when I woke up, I just started bawling, and I remember wondering why I was so sad (of course I had no recollection of the nurse telling me I might wake up crying), but then I started laughing because crying for no reason seemed silly to me.

I spent the rest of the time either in a completely dreamless sleep or awake and crying --and laughing at my tears. :p

I really want to do that all over again. :D

5. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Whaaaaat? You got decent drugs? Made you feel better and you don't even remember what it was? What kind? No one knows what's wrong with my poor tummy, but no meds have worked so far... now i'm on old-school anti-depressants to 'numb the stomach nerves' ... don't know if it works yet or not.

in the meantime, i'm supplementing with blackberry wine - heard it helps... don't know if it does or not but at least it tastes good in the meantime :D

6. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn New Member

Ok! so one time at a Mexican restaurant, my parents and I were talking and I was trying to explain to them the irritating way in which MarioKart seeks to destroy sanity. At that particular moment, I must have caught a whiff of some chili con carne and instead of calling Princess Peach "Princess Peach", I called her "Princess Dildo". As you might imagine from that point on, my parents, who were laughing so hard they were crying red hot tears, would not let me get away without first mentioning our poor old friend Freud. You see, I don't need to have just come out of surgery for my brain to fart. I do this kinda stuff all. the. bloody. time. :-D

ps Peach is still a jerk ;)

7. Darth Da

Darth Da New Member

I woke my wife up one night when I'd had a lot to drink by randomly shouting out 'DAVID BOWIE!'