1. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Story Contest 61 Launched (Predtermined Intro) & SSC60 Voting Launched (1 Minute)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gannon, Jan 26, 2010.

Open to all members, short story contest 61 has been launched with a theme of "Predetermined Intro". In this contest you take the intro provided and continue the story in any way you see fit. For more details and details on how to enter see this link: https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=28489

Voting has also been launched for the previous contest, which was themed "One Minute To Live". Please help support the site and your fellow members by taking the time to read the entries and by voting for the piece you feel is most deserving. Voting can be found at the following link: https://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=28488

Thanks.

2. Gannon

Lots of great entries up for voting this time around - do consider reading them through and casting your vote. Have your say!

3. LordKyleOfEarth

LordKyleOfEarth Contributor Contributor

Gannon, I just wanted to say that SC61's theme is awesome. It was a blast writing it and I hope we can do another one soon.

The entries for SSC60 are also really great.

4. Gannon

Thanks Kyle - I'm monitoring the current contest's success and if it sticks on track be assured the format'll feature again soon.

... and in truth it was a "blast" writing the intros for it too. :)