Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skent

Skent New Member

Would anyone mind critiquing a newbie's writing?

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by Skent, Apr 26, 2014.

Hi,

I'm new here.

For many year's I've been wanting to write a story. The biggest holdback was my lack of confidence in my writing capability. No one has ever criticised it, I was just never sure if I was good enough. As of late, I have decided to write at least for fun.

Currently, I have posted my first three chapters on Wattpad, but I want some real writers, editors, publishers or even adults to read my work and give me reliable constructive criticism.

Rather than post all of my first chapter one down, I thought that I would share blurb and see if it entices anyone to wish to read further. Please note that this is my first time that I have ever done one.

The genre is fantasy. Title is: Alasnia The New world. It will be a mature story.

[blurb removed]

Thank you very much.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, where you will find the information concerning our requirements for posting works for critique. I have had to edit out your blurb because the requirements are not yet met. Items for critique in our forum go further down the page in the Writing Workshop.

Wrey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.