Would You Rather?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by JessWrite, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Boriol

Boriol New Member

Fun, poor-paying job. I've had decent pay from grueling jobs and those jobs were the only times in my life I've ever been depressed.

Would you rather live out a fantasy novel or a sci-fi novel?

2. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Fantasy novel - simply because when I think sci-fi, it's always scary, nearly always dystopian and bleak, and nature's usually nowhere to be seen and all that's left are machines and aliens o_O With fantasy, there's still an element of joy, of nature, of innocence.

If your spouse/partner cheated on you, would you rather he/she confessed, or never to find out?

3. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    kinda moot. if she doesnt tell me i cannot know. so until she (or someone else) tells me, she has not cheated - thus id prefer her not to tell me.

your life has gone to shit. you have never been so low...you are going to jump of a cliff and end the misery now.

would you rather fall with your back to the ground, not knowing when the end will come.
    or fall face down, know exactly when, and be able to brace for it?

4. Gnarly

Gnarly New Member

I'd rather fall with my back to the ground, I'm ending my life and that is certain, I'd rather shut my eyes and feel the sweet release of my good memories of my life ending without looking to the doom.

Would you rather keep the life you've already lived, or start over from day one and be able to change the things you've already done?

5. ghayes14

ghayes14 New Member

I'd have to say I'd rather make changes to things I've already done. Unfortunately I've made a lot of dumb mistakes in my past and would welcome the opportunity to change 'em.

Would you rather eat one food for every day the rest of your life or drink one drink every day the rest of your life?

6. Anonym

Anonym New Member

One drink I guess. I suffer appetite fatigue from eating the same thing more than drinking the same thing.

Would you rather learn German or Mandarin Chinese?

7. baggy

baggy New Member

German. Hubby's ancestry is German and we connected with some cousins of his a couple of years ago via Facebook, luckily one of them speaks excellent english.

Would you rather have knowledge or wisdom

8. riverbank

riverbank New Member

Wisdom to know my lack of knowledge.

Would you rather be born in 2012 or in 1912?

9. yankee_longhorn

yankee_longhorn New Member

1912: I think the writing and the reading were better back then. And the designated hitter didn't exist.

If you could write a TV series would you rather it got picked up by FX or AMC?

10. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

REMINDER: NO MEMBER MAY POST MORE THAN TWICE ON EACH 20 POST PAGE!

IF YOU IGNORE THIS RULE, NOT ONLY WILL YOUR POST BE REMOVED, BUT ALSO ALL REPLIES BASED ON YOUR RESPONSE.

This rule is in place to prevent members from monopolizing this and other game threads. The game threads are NOT intended as an antidote to boredom.

11. Igor

Igor Member

Since I have no clue what either FX or AMC are, I shall plump for FX. I am a minimalist at heart.

Would you be vampire or a werewolf?

12. Bluesman

Bluesman New Member

NY Marathon Naked.

For sure. Hell, I kinda want to do that regardless now I think about it.

Can I wear shoes, though?

That's fucked up, but we all think about that kind of stuff sometimes. Face down. One last rush.

Here's one from me:

Imagine you're a highly successful musician. Think Guns 'n Roses in their heyday big. Would you live the Rock 'n Roll lifestyle and party you ass off to pay the price of looking like a bit of a mess when you hit 50, or be a pussy like Bono and just do charity work?

13. Eddie O'Neil

Eddie O'Neil New Member

Although my name is Edward, I'm pale, and I burn easily in the sunlight, I'm going to have to go with werewolf. If it is true, old school vampire/werewolf mythology, a vampire is pure evil and can never come out in the sunlight. At least as a werewolf I'm only evil when the moon is full, and otherwise can live a normal life. If this is newschool, then I can turn into a badass wolfman whenever I want. Either way, the werewolf wins.

Would you rather lose your ability to feel emotion, or lose your ability to think rationally?

14. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Would you rather lose your ability to feel emotion, or lose your ability to think rationally?

Oh...thats a hard one. I think I'd rather lose my ablility to feel emotion. I would rather not go crazy. :)

Here is a more light hearted one:

Would you rather wear bright red lipstick or bright red nailpolish on your all your nails for the rest of your life.

15. ulubelu

ulubelu New Member

Would you rather wear bright red lipstick or bright red nailpolish on your all your nails for the rest of your life - Bright red nail polish (I am wearing it right now!)

Ok, hmm..

Would you rather die tomorrow or live forever?

16. Houda

Houda New Member

Die Tomorrow.

Would you rather balance on a tight rope over a pool of lava or butcher and eat raw a whole sperm whale?

17. Cerrus

Cerrus New Member

Balance on a tight rope over a pool of lava. I would throw up too much the other way.

Would you rather go to prison for a year, and once you get out you get your own real working x-wing from Star Wars or get your own working x-wing from Star Wars, but be running from the law your whole life.

18. live2write

live2write Senior Member

I would get my own x-wing from Star Wars and run from the law my whole life. I would be an adventure similar to firefly.

Would you rather: Use a time machine and be transported back into the middle of an 80s hair metal concert or use a time machine and be transported back to the prohibition era?

19. maidahl

maidahl Banned

80s hair metal concert! Maybe Poison? I'd bring a wig though. I like my hair:) I'm a little vain. teehee.

Would you rather: fly with wings for one day and be mute for the rest of your life, or live and breathe underwater all alone, just sea creatures, for the rest of your life?

20. E.Thomas

E.Thomas New Member

Fly for a day and be mute, as long as I can write I can speak through my pen.

Would you rather cry tears of blood or bleed tears

21. Afion

Afion New Member

Bleed tears, if I cried blood, I wouldn't be able to read sad books without dripping blood all over them!

Would you rather ride a dragon or a griffon?

22. AlexCallaghan

AlexCallaghan New Member

A dragon! I always wanted to ride a dragon!!!

Would you rather be the most beautiul person on earth but the poorest or the the ugliest person but the richest?

23. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

I would want to be the most beautiful person on earth. Then, all the rich and handsome folks would buy my love! (Tells a lot about my personality, huh? XD)

Would you rather be stuck in the middle of shark-infested waters or trapped in a room with 50 loose Black Widow spiders?

24. JaketheNinja

JaketheNinja New Member

Usually the sofa, on the Laptop, writing...oh and
    Middle of Shark Infested waters - I can swim away, plus the sharks will only attack if I a)provoke them b)cut myself and they smell the blood or c) They think I'm some form of food. Sharks don't usually attack humans.

Would you rather live in a house where you couldn't get out, and no light could get in, or live outside, but you can't go into any houses, or find any shelter?

25. HKayG

HKayG New Member

Ooh, live outside - what would life be without light?

Would you rather have one brilliant talent or be good at lots of little things?