Would You Rather?

Discussion in 'Word games' started by JessWrite, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Murkie

Murkie Active Member

Currently Reading::
    Rhythm of War - Brando Sando & Rebel's Creed - Daniel B Greene
    Blood poisoning. Only because I've seen enough people die from radiation sickness on episodes of 24 to know I don't want to go out like that!

Would you rather have no windows or no TV?

2. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

No windows... im not much for sunlight anyway....

Publish somthing you are not proud of and make a ton of money, or write somthing you are very proud of and make nothing

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

No T.V. I need my windows.

Would you rather live your life knowing the day you die or just die on a day you least expect it.

4. Britannica

Britannica New Member

I would rather know what day I die. (That way I could do the things I have dreamed of doing, without having to worry about dieing unexpectedly.)

Would you rather live in a city and rarely get go to the country or live in the country and rarely go to the city.

5. moscowwoah

moscowwoah New Member

I would rather live in the city, and rarely go to the country. This was a hard one.

would you rather live alone on a tropical island, or live with people in Antarctica?

6. Krystle Robison

Krystle Robison New Member

Live alone on a tropical island as long as i have lots of books and notebooks and pens.

Would you rather have a miniature size dragon that accidently burned everything if he sneezed or a Pegasus whos wings knocked over anything it was near

7. MistKestrel

MistKestrel New Member

pegasus

would you rather someone ruin a drawing you'd done perfectly and took you ages to make, or to ruin a school project which took u ages to make?

8. dlaiden

dlaiden New Member

Ooh, toughie. School project. Though I am rather attached to my drawings.

Would you rather: be an art plagiarist and be internationally successful and renowned, without the possibility of being caught out, or a down-on-your-luck artist whose absolutely original art doesn't quite rake in the money? Money or morals?

9. inkyliddlefingers

inkyliddlefingers New Member

morals every time. What would be the point in being renowned and successful, if you hadn't achieved it on your own merit, with your own skill and talent? It would be like cheating at Monopoly!

Would you rather lose the use of your hands or eyes? As a writer either would be a bad deal, but which would you choose?

10. fwc577

fwc577 New Member

Eyes. With hands I could still write and feel and be useful. Without hands you are so limited with interacting with the world around you. Besides, I know a guy who was born blind who is a total mack daddy. Women fall all over him because when you have a good looking guy who can't see women are curious what the sex is like. I get so jealous sometimes.

Would you rather write total crap that catches on and makes you rich (JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, Amanda Hocking) or be underappreciated author who never scores it big but whose work resonates through the ages (Dickenson, Poe, Therau).

11. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

.....money vs skill..... id like to say i would choose the later but money would sure be nice..... at the end of the day id probably want the skill

Would you rather
    Spend your whole life beliveing there was a god and when you died nothing happened, or spend your whole life not believing there was a god when you died found out there was

12. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    what you suggest is known as Pascals wager. where he claims it is better to live as though there is a god, and discover there is nothing after death.
    than it is to live as though there is no god, and discover there is indeed one.

and i tend to agree with Pascal.

Would you rather be rich or famous.

13. Bell City Fires

Bell City Fires New Member

Rich. I have no great skill that I should be famous for, and people who want to be famous just because they are famous are... beyond weird and more than a little psychotic in my books.

Would you rather eat like a king and dress in rags, or eat poorly and be at the height of fashion?

14. ArtWander

ArtWander New Member

Eat like a king! I can't give up my delicious (and probably fattening) foods!

Would you rather...

Lose the ability to write with a pen/pencil FOREVER
    or
    Lose the ability to use a computer FOREVER?

15. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

Lose the pen/pencil. The ability to use a computer in this age is much more important.

Would you rather have a shower in water that gave you fourth-degree burns, or a shower in water that gave you frostbite? (in both instances, you're naked, like a normal shower-er should be).

16. Bjørnar Munkerud

Bjørnar Munkerud Senior Member

Frostbite. I don't like the idea of either, but I fourth degree burns, man ..., and I always seemed to be able to stand the cold longer than the heat. Except for than feeling of drowning in the middle of the ocean I get whenever I'm showering in cold water, especially if the pressure/volume of the water is large.

Would you rather die by falling down from a tall building onto a busy street or by being shot in the chest by a crossbow at point-blank range?

17. if.you.see.kay

if.you.see.kay New Member

Busy street.

Would you rather be rich and unhappy or poor and unlucky?

18. Lady Amalthea

Lady Amalthea Member

Tough. Since being poor and unlucky would probably mean that I would run into situations that would make me unhappy, I would rather be rich and unhappy. At least I'd be able to have some frivolous enjoyment once in a while...

Would you rather have the most exciting week of your life knowing that after that you were going to die slowly and painfully from a terrible disease, or have a long and healthy life in confinement and solitude?

19. maidahl

maidahl Banned

Long healthy life lonely life. DUh.

Would you rather jump off the roof and be brain damaged for lyfe or turn schizo for lyfe from meth abuse?

20. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Turn schizo, I have always been curious on what that is like.

Would you rather be a revolution-leading wizard in a crazy, tormented, tryanny ruled, cliche, medieval kingdom; or the pilot of a space-ship hoping to preserve the human race from an apocalypse, an almost suicidal mission?

21. maidahl

maidahl Banned

the latter. It is less boring.

Would you rather take fourteen hours to die or be homeless?

22. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

These are really good questions! :)

I'd rather be homeless. To be alive and poor would be better than die like that...

Would you rather only dress in fashions that were popular 20 years ago or dress the way you did when you were 10?

23. EricaJRothwell

EricaJRothwell Active Member

Am I allowed to just jump in? Sorry if I took someone's question!

Well, I'm 25 so it almost was 20 years ago when I was ten! Lol.

I'd say the fashions of 20 years ago, as at least I'd some variety rather than just cartoony kid clothes.

Would you rather only have really possessive, clingy boyfriend/girlfriend or no-one into you at all?

24. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Thread closed because too many people violating the anti-flooding rule.