Wound that takes a while to kill you?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by agentkirb, Sep 13, 2011.

1. agentkirb

agentkirb New Member

@AtAvi: You are correct, they were talking about how apparently there was a time where you could get cheap guns at Kmart because they were like old millitary weapons or something to that effect.

But yeah, I grew up outside of the city but in a town that was a lot more up with the times. It was boring in the way that small towns usually are, but I don't have an accent... neither did any of my friends. And when I finally moved to Houston... sure it's a big city so it's not a complete southern stereotype, but literally 1/3rd of the population is either Mexican or Redneck. I mentioned that class where they were talking about guns, later on the same person pronounced "One Hundred" as "A Hun-erd". And the class isn't like "How to Beat your Wife 101" or anything like that.. it's a legit class and when he said that all I could do was facepalm on the other side of the room.