1. kookylooker

kookylooker New Member

Loves it.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kookylooker, Mar 25, 2016.

Hey guys! My name's Lawrence, 20, the undiscovered supermodel and although I've been a member here for a few months, this is the first time I'm posting. I'm currently a web content writer in the Philippines, and I'm such a huge pop culture, K-pop, and fashion nerd who just lives and breathes "art". Right now, I'm in the process of writing 6 poems, 1 short story, 1 novel, and re-writing a screenplay.

LOVE LOVE LOVE anything and everything Korean, RuPaul's Drag Race, Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, looking at fashion models, shows, and magazines online, Quentin Tarantino films, and Scandinavian crime fiction. Just like any other queer person on Tumblr they say ;) Just came out recently as bi btw.

I look forward to sharing my love with writing with you all!

Daybreak likes this.
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

Scandinavian crime fiction, huh? :D Like Larsson and Nesbø? I have to admit I've never read too many of those. I have the Dragon Tattoo books in Swedish on the shelf, but I'm still working my way through the first one...

Anyway, here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you started.

Have fun!

-Kat