1. Corbyn

Corbyn Lost in my own head Supporter Contributor

Do Your worst

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Corbyn, Jun 29, 2011.

So... I'm a pretty laid back person. It's probably because of this that I'm having issues deciding on what the worst thing my character could have possibly done to someone else would be. So I propose we list examples...

One of the worst things that someone has ever done to me would have to be... One of my mothers ex boyfriends used to shove my head (I had long hair) in the toilet for swirlies when I was little, maybe 6 or so at the most.

2. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

The worst thing my characters can do to each other or the worst thing that others had done to me/I had done to them?

Well, I'm a laid-back, sheltered person, so the worst thing that happened to me was being punched in the arm in middle school by a bigger kid because he thought I was stealing his bookbag. (I was moving it out of the way.)

The worst thing I did to others? Well, I acted bored around a priest I didn't like, did not stare at his eyes, mumbled, and generally gave off the impression that I'd much rather be doing anything else than talk with him.

3. Corbyn

Either or works fine Link, but I gotta say... doing that to a priest isn't really bad I think MOST kids do that to priests at least once....

The worst thing I ever did? Ummm I got mad in elementary school because this girl kept trying to push me into the corner of my desk back first. So Umm I kinda put her head through a center brick wall. I was highly provoked though and that was the only time it ever happened.

4. T.N.Korgan

T.N.Korgan New Member

I'd rather go character worst. First Character: Valerie

Valerie's worst thing is she shoved someone out of the way when she was late to violin practice. Of course she was immensly sorry and helped the person up apologizing franticly, causing her to be late anyways.

TBC

1 person likes this.
  5. Corbyn

Worst Character moment...

My Protag from my short story watched as his best friend was brutally picked on through out school. His "friend" wound up taking his life.

6. Link the Writer

Worst Character Moment for Amos:

Amos: I was at the bedside of a dying man that I didn't like. John won't tell me who because that's a spoiler, but in any case, he begged me for his forgiveness and I shook it off, yelled at him, and said I didn't love him and wanted him to rot in hell. He died right after that.

7. Link the Writer

please delete

8. Lavender Soda

Lavender Soda New Member

Well, I suppose the worst thing anyone has ever done to me was when my older brother accidentally broke my tooth in half when we were horsing around. That was one of the most painful moments in my life, but I lied to my parents saying it was all my fault but my brother felt guilty so he told them it was his fault. Luckily they didn't get mad at him because they thought it was cute how I tried to cover for him and he admitted what he had done.

That was all an accident though, but the worst thing anyone has done to me on purpose was when I was in kindergarten. This girl hated me just because I was shy and I always ignored her but not the other kids because that's just how I deal with people who try to be mean to me. Back then, I was obsessed with lions and I had this lion key chain on my backpack and one day after recess it was gone and I told my teacher with tears running down my little face. This other girl said she saw my nemesis burying it on the playground, that was a terribly sad moment.

1 person likes this.
  9. WriterDude

WriterDude Contributor Contributor

(damn, after reading your posts, I feel like a bit ashamed of my character.) :redface:

Worst Character Moment: Cara

Cara: Let me start by saying I am not en evil person. You might call me a psychopat or sosiopath, but I see myself as a soldier fighting a war. And in war, there will be casualties. Much as I hate to admit it, civilian casualties can't be helped sometimes. The risk is too great. This means I sometimes have to do things I don't want to do, but I don't have a choice. I don't regret anything I've done, and I would do it again if I had to without a second thought. But as for the worst I've done... the second worst was tracking a target to his car and followed him on my motorbike. When he stopped outside his home, I waited until he was inside before I followed him all the way up to his apartment. I knocked and told him I had a delivery for him, and planted a bullet in his leg when he opened. His wife and children were unfortunately home as well, so I had to plant another bullet in her chest to stop her. That done, I tied them all up, dragged them to the bedroom and placed them on the bed. Finally, I set the bed on fire and barricaded the bedroom door from the inside, then left the apartment and locked the door from the outside. This was an apartment building, and there were six floors down to solid asphalt, so I knew they wouldn't get out the window. By the time the firetrucks arrived, the whole apartment was torched. There were no survivors. I am not proud of it, but I had to do it to make them keep their mouths shut. We will never know if he told his family what he knew, but I couldn't take the chance and didn't have time to.. interrogate them. The fire was to get rid of any evidence, naturally. And in case you wonder... yes, they were alive when I set the bed on fire. I still hear their screams when I close my eyes. Even hers.

1 person likes this.
  10. Corbyn

(Don't be it's all in fun!)

11. tsubasa

tsubasa New Member

I guess it's...this? I can kill off my character in many ways, but I think, to me, the scariest is to die in the hands of nature.

Ray: I turned around and looked at the sea. The swash did not build up as it approached the shore. Suddenly, it went up so high that it blocked my view of the clear sky.
    'Ken! Grab onto something!' I yelled and scrambled up a coconut tree nearby and clung onto it with my dear life. Ken was right behind me, his face ashen with shock and fear. A hundred tonne of water crashed on us, worse than standing under a waterfall. I cried in silent pain. The massive downpour was trying to tear my limbs away from the tree, my bones were in a danger of being crushed into smithereens, but my mind screamed at them to hold on.
    The water swept inland and consumed everything it touches. The surfers tried to outrun the water, but it grabbed them mercilessly. One of them opened his mouth and gave a last howl before he disappeared under the water and never resurfaced again. On and on the tidal waves fell on us. I was terrified.

1 person likes this.
  12. Marranda

Marranda New Member

My personal 'happened to me' worst: My first fist fight. I was 14, it was with my Mother, and we beat the snot out of eachother (I was very large 14y/o and oddly strong for all my extra 'baby fat'). I learned shortly after that fight that Mother Dearest is a bonafide Sociopath. Lovely, right?

My personal 'I did to someone' worst: In 4th grade this girl Shannon used to tease me mercilessly because she knew I had a crush on the boy who she had wrapped around her finger. So to get back at her, I made up a Boy from a neighboring school- a 6th grader- who'd 'told me' he thought she was pretty and wanted to meet her by the back corner baseball diamond behind our school later in the week. I even went so far as to pass her a (fake) note from this Boy specifying when they should meet. I watched her walk towards the baseball diamonds one day as I left for home on my bike, and came back 4 hours later to see her crying her eyes out still waiting by the baseball diamond.
    I didn't feel good about myself, but I didn't feel bad for her either. I still have no idea why she was willing to wait for 4hrs for a complete stranger.

Character 'happened to me'/'I did to someone' worst:
    Sabby: "I thought I was in love once. I even went so far as to sleep with the guy. But then afterwards, he laughed at my proclomation and told me I was worthless, that I'd wasted his time. I remember thinking he must be confused because He was the one who persued Me, not the other way around, and I instantly wanted to kill him. Kill him good and dead and bathe in his blood for wasting MY time. The @$$hole."
    Warden: "So that's why you're psycho?"
    Sabby: *gives warden a narrow glare* "Watch what you say little Bro."
    Warden: "Well my worst, was when Father sold the Maybach. I remember Sabby had heisted it from somewhere Europe- she still won't tell me where from- and it'd been in a wreck. The thing was barely recognizable from the front end. So I fixed it up, replaced all the damaged panels, redid the interior, and then he sells it!"
    Sabby: "That's the worst thing that's ever happened to you? You mean being a virgin 23 year old isn't worse than that?"
    Warden: "Shut up. I'm not a virgin. I've had sex. With lots of girls..."
    Sabby: "Whatever dude. I bet the worst you've ever done to someone was try and have sex with the poor girl you 'say' you did it with." *laughs loudly* "Oh! I know! You didn't even get that far because you scared her Gay!" *Holds her middle, her sides aching from laughing so hard*
    Warden: "Chuckle it up Jerk. I'm sure the worst you've ever done was hump the football team. From all the surrounding high schools... And Colleges."
    Sabby: *suddenly stops laughing* "Remember Dagur's dad, the Banker from Norway? Ever wonder why he never stops by anymore?"
    Warden: *eyes widen* "You killed him?"
    Sabby: *rolls eyes* "Of course not...Not really. You aren't the only one who knows how to build untraceable car bombs, Dude. It was pure coincidence the bomb was planted on Dagur's car, and his dad happened to be the one to drive it next. So... Bully for me." *Grins evily*

1 person likes this.
  13. WriterDude

Fair enough... My worst moment was almost passing out on the toilet in the hospital after surgery. The doctor looked at me and sent me right up to OR again. Then I (barely) woke the next day/night with my family around me, as no one was sure if I was going to survive. Then I passed out again after a few minutes and woke up two days later with a tube stuck down my throat, and I had to lay in bed like that for another two days. Fun times. :)

14. Corbyn

Aawww... Writer that is horrible.

15. WriterDude

Well, the thread is called "Do your worst", so what did you expect? :D

Edit: But don't worry about it, that was years ago. It's not exactly something I bother thinking about. ;)

16. Corbyn

Yeah yeah yeah.. I know .... :p

When I was a kid, about 7 years old, I had my tonsils out. The nurse I got in recovery was horrible. I had to stay in the hospital for two days. Everyone kept saying oh it's no biggie you'll get ice cream and all kinds of fun stuff. I had it done right before Thanks giving that year. I got no ice cream, and the nurse came in and ripped out my catheter. I say ripped now because at the time I just knew it hurt, now I know how one should be taken out. Anyway, the old bitty just left me in the bed bleeding. I still have a funny little scar on my hand. Some health care professionals just stink that way.

17. Lavender Soda

Lavender Soda New Member

Corbyn, people like that shouldn't be working in a hospital..

Let's see, one of the worst things that happened to me happened about 15 years ago.
    We were going to the hospital to get my mom and dog who were there to do pet therapy. We were going down the road at about 45 mph when someone ran a stop sign and we went plowing into them, annihilating their car (we were in a big suburban and they were in a small car). My booster seat wasn't strapped in properly and I flew forward slamming my head on the seat in front of me. When the ambulance came, they checked me to see if I was acting normally and I seemed fine so I got to go home. I was the only one in our vehicle who actually got hurt, there were four other people in it. The people in the other car had to be airlifted to the hospital. But the next day, I had bruises all around my head and I was acting bizarre and didn't recognize my own parents so they brought me to the hospital to discover I was suffering from post-concussion syndrome or something like that. My mother said my cheerful personality seems to have altered and now I'm almost always cranky and appear unemotional. I also suffer headaches all the time which may be from the brain damage, I think the headaches are the reason I'm so cranky all the time.
    A lot of people seem to think I have some kind of mental disorder, but I think I'm fine and so do most people in my family. Although my dad is a little concerned about my "twisted" mind what with these "sick" stories I come up with and my drawings..

18. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin New Member

My former best friend once hit me in the face with an aluminum baseball bat. It was an "accident", of course.

19. thatguy

thatguy Member

I'm going to use Marranda's format here....

My personal 'happened to me' worst: My platoon was ambushed for two straight days in a grapefield in southern Afghanistan. I won't go into detail, but the Taliban can be real dicks!

My personal 'I did to someone' worst: I was up late one night, drunk and lonely, so I invited a girl over who lived on the other end of the city. I didn't know at the time, but she didnt own a vehicle, and had to take the train to get to my apartment (from North to South it's over an hour commute). By the time she arrived, I was so drunk I had passed out, and she was stuck outside trying to buzz my apartment in the early hours of the morning. This normally wouldn't be too bad, but it was in the middle of a merciless Edmonton winter (we're talking -40C without windchill), so the poor girl froze her ass off for hours, while I snoozed like a drunk baby, face first in my keyboard.

Character 'happened to me'/'I did to someone' worst: This is pretty tough... Most of my characters are pretty nice people... Solid dudes, all around. Well there was Andy, a teenager who blamed a dead body, an unconcious drug dealer and an akward scene on his good hearted friend Drew. That Andy kid was a real prick.

20. Daydream

Daydream Contributor Contributor

My worst moment would have to be when I saw someone jump infront of a train. Afterwards everyone from my school also entered the station along with some policemen. There must've been about 100-200 there screaming/laughing/crying. The remains of the body were horrible....the head lay about 30 metres away from the body with blood literally everywhere...

21. Corbyn

^EEewwww

22. LucifersAngel

LucifersAngel New Member

Hmm, worst thing that's happened to me?
    I watched my father slowly die, and visited him on his deathbed. (Age 15) :mad:
    There was also some abuse, (not my father, someone else) but I don't feel safe to post any details. :(

Worst thing I've done to someone else?
    I refused to report a group of girls brutally bullying a girl in my class, she asked for my support to tell a teacher and I refused. Lest I be the one on the receiving end or worse.
    I didn't feel good about it, but one of the bullies was an old friend who didn't really participate, but could have gotten in real trouble.

Worst thing a character of mine done?
    Killed someone. I can't remember the specifics as it was a high school assignment and at the time I was pretty angry. So my character became somewhat evil to express my hatred at the world of the time. I can tell you that the character was not soulless nor killed out of malice.

23. Corbyn

The worst thing I've ever seen... When I was about ten maybe, my step fathers dad had this trailer house. It was situated outside of the city limits and this family that I knew lived in it. They had several children all fairly young. The youngest they called E.T. Anyway, she and two of the other kids managed to crawl into the closet while they're mother was supposedly "Sleeping", and they started a fire. The fire claimed ET's life. It was the worst thing I've ever seen because my mom and I had to go out and try to salvage the families things/clean up the trailer. I still remember the smell, and the way everything looked/felt. I wasn't supposed to know what happened there, but I found out just before the funeral.

24. suddenly BANSHEES

suddenly BANSHEES Senior Member

Worst thing I've ever done: Scrubbed my father's toilet with his toothbrush. I REGRET NOTHING.

Worst thing ever done to me: Groped on public transportation. Some old guy stuck his hand up my dress, even though I was clearly wearing pantyhose (lolwhat). It was kinda freaky at the time, though.

Worst thing a character has ever done: My stories aren't very "heavy", so the worst was probably Elliot, who liked to mutilate small animals.

25. Aeschylus

Aeschylus Member

worst that happened to my character: Well, not only is she in an abusive relationship, she's in an abusive relationship with a sadistic psychopath (as in clinically sadistic and psychopathic), so that's pretty bad. But then there was the time when she got raped by a jealous, mediocre music critic (like Salieri but creepier), which had a lasting effect on her mind--if you asked her, that would be the worst thing that happened to her, even if it's debatable.

Worst thing she did: Destroyed the career and public image of the critic (who had previously raped her), then made him commit suicide in front of her. Clearly she's a bundle of joy.

Worst things that i've done/that have happened to me? I'll think on that.