1. BrummieJay

BrummieJay New Member

Hello, i need help !!!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by BrummieJay, Jan 12, 2011.

right, i dont know if im posting this in the right place or not. il get to the point. im not a scriptwriter but i have alot of ideas that i need help turning into a script. i have been in touch with the BBC Writersroom and i was told told after to having a few conversations with them, that my ideas are bright and unique at this time, but they cant help me unless i get a script down on paper !!! so im kinda stuck :( so any scriptwriters that think they can help me, message me please :)

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i both write scripts and mentor aspiring screenwriters, so you can email me if you want to discuss my helping you with this project and/or teaching you how to write scripts...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

3. HeinleinFan

HeinleinFan Banned

Also, a word of advice.

Everyone has ideas, and most people are not able to put their ideas down on paper in a useful (read: organized, intelligible) manner. So you have to write and finish a script before people in publishing or media will take you seriously.

There are people who can help you, but to get anywhere you must understand that the responsibility is on you to do the prep work. Just saying -- having a screenwriter to help you doesn't mean they'll write your ideas for you. They'll help, but you still are ultimately responsible for your own career.

4. BrummieJay

BrummieJay New Member

i just need someone able to turn my idea into a screenplay or for someone to teach me how to write a screenplay

5. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i can do either, or both for you... drop me a line and we'll see which works best for you...

m