1. lyneal

lyneal New Member

sources

Discussion in 'Research' started by lyneal, May 12, 2011.

hi. im new to the site, i did skim over other threads, but please bear with me if this question is already answered somewhere.

i am writing a love/fantasy trilogy. the problem i am having is that one of the books involves time travel. now i want to stay as close to the facts as possible (even tho i know it doesnt exist, its the paradox rules that are driving me mad)

my question is, how do i get hold of an expert in the field? i have interviewed doctors when needing medical facts, and soldiers for military facts. but i am having a problenm finding a quantum physicist.

any ideas?
    cheers.

2. Dandroid

Dandroid New Member

why don't you head to the the nearest university...or go on its website to see the course lists...

3. madhoca

madhoca Contributor Contributor

Since you are not writing a university thesis, surely a physics teacher at your local school would be a good place to start? Or a simple text book aimed at readers new to the subject?

4. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Time travel is a fairly populist topic, so have you tried looking for any "physics-for-the-people" type books on it?

5. bruce

bruce Active Member

Have you asked Dr. Michio Kaku?

This book is very interesting.

Michio Kaku, "Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel"
    ISBN: 0385520697

6. nalysale

nalysale New Member

Yes you can move to your nearest university or an expert physician.I suggest you to search on google for expert advise on quantum theory and researchs.

7. popsicledeath

popsicledeath Banned

Library. Books. Research articles. lol.