X-men The New Generation

Discussion in 'Archive' started by S-wo, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

"Oh." He looked forwards and saw a black sedan parked right in front of the Aston Martin. "I knew that. I'll check it out." He toned down the volume of the radio, and got out of the car, his hand firmly gripping his gun. It wasn't a regular gun, as the X-Men had clear rules for lethal force (i.e: not using it), it was simply a tranquilizer gun, loaded up with maybe a dozen shots.

He stepped closer to the other car, and he began to push the halt, not enough to reach his partners but enough to get into the other car. When he saw the car was empty, he immediately stopped pushing it and went back to the car.

"They're not there." He said through the window. "I don't know if that is their car, but if it is, they're probably inside right now." He turn around and started walking towards the station. "Care to join me?"

2. zorell

zorell New Member

"Chad, they're here. The gurad cop is probably dead. Stall until we're out."

She ran ahead of Mellona and pushed him back a bit, "Let then come inn and we can corner them."

3. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"I'll scout ahead"
    Shadow Psych immediately dispersed into the shadows, and as quickly as he went, he reappeared.
    "Apparently you're right, they're definately in there, and they're arming the bomb."
    Still no emotion was shown across his face.

4. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

STALL! Chad was lost now, how was he supposed to do that. He'd have to fake a heart attack or something at the rate those two seemed to be going. "Stall she says." He mutters and looks around noticing that most of the police are gone. "What's going on?" He asked a clerk.

"We got a call about a possible gun man near a school so most of the police are out checking it out." Chad was shocked, but he bet that this was part of their plans to plant the bomb. Still, if the fighting started he'd need to think of something to do to distract the remaining cops. He'd just have to improvise.

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Mellona couldn't control the uger any more. He was going to go berserk. Suddenly his mind his conscious everything him blanked.
    "Grawr," Freakshow said, "Stupid f@#ks think they can keep me locked up...I'm Freakshow."
    Freakshow stared around and smiled as the unexpected people were coming by. He laughed, he was tough and itching for battle.

6. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

"Oh, well." He was about to go in when he forgot to ask something of Quentin. "Q, we can get in easily, but could you distract the policemen? In case one of them decides to investigate downstairs." He made an hand gesture to Tim, that he was going in right now and that he may not want to be in there as he does.

As he opened the door, he pushed the halt all the way he could. Everyone was in a calm stasis, no sounds other than the loud buzz of a fly and the air conditioner running in the background. He had brought with him the map Q had picked up; he figures it might be useful. He made his way to the basement, already feeling the palpitations, and tried to find the right door.

He figured he could let the push go for now; Tim probably knew where the thugs were, and he probably could deal with them. He sat in the floor, exhausted, and his back against the wall. He remembered why he shouldn't push the halt like that, while his hands shook, not noticeably on the exterior but they were there. He unholstered his tranq-gun and turned on the laser sight. He wasn't a lousy shooter, seldom he needed to actually think about aiming to do actually aim, but after a big halt like that he needed all the help he could get with his shaky hands. He figured he still could do a couple of small pushes if needed, so he simply guarded the corridor in case anyone tried to get in or out.

7. zorell

zorell New Member

"Great. uber friggen awesome!" LLilith grabbedthe two men by their collars and flung them into the room. "Just sit tight, any sudden movements, and you'll be feed for the Freakshow over there."

8. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Will made a hand guesture to him, he thought to himself,
    Hmm, He could use a hand or two
    "Q, I'm going in, I'll be back as soon as I can"
    Immediately he shifted into the shadows and made his way to the thugs, they were cafefully guarding the bomb, and the door,
    Heh, its always the doors with these thugs, they never think of the obvious
    Appearing from his hand was a shadow blade, and swiftly he stabbed each in the neck, all making a light thud.
    There, that should do for now, now to wait for Will, I just hope he doesn't hurt himself.

9. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

William heard the sound of falling bodies, and figured Tim had done his part. He stood up, the shaking now gone, and walked towards the door where he had heard the sound. Standing there was Tim and a couple of thugs on the floor, unconscious.

"Good work." He stared at the blinking device in the floor. "Now, what do we do with the bomb?"

William had no idea in how to defuse a bomb.

10. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

He stared at him, under his glasses he was blinking,
    "I thought you were supposed to be the genious"
    He sighed, and shook his head,
    "Well I do have one idea," he said while picking up the bomb.

11. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

"No, no, the genius is the girl. I'm just here by chance." It wasn't entirely true, but to the extent that mattered, it was. "So what do we do with it?"

If it came down to it, William was up to evacuating the precinct (maybe leave the thugs in) and the neighbouring buildings, but it'd be a hit on the X-men's credibility and reputation.

12. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"We do this,"
    He stretched out his hand and a shadowy portal opened, he tossed in the bomb and closed the portal. A dull thud could be heard only by him.
    "That was satisfying."

13. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

"Awesome. Let's go back." He said, relieved. "Hey, were you in the car when those girls passed by us? We might find another pair, if we go now."

He walked up the stairs and just before opening, he pushed the halt, not very far, but enough to get anyone in the hallway. He left the police station, while making an acknowledgement gesture for Q to stop stalling the policemen, and left the station.

He got in the Aston Marting, wondering if Tim was already there, and turned the volume back up on the radio. Megadeth's Roadman played loudly in the car. He turned it on, hearing that nice roar again, and waited for his partners to come back.

It had been a good night. But it wasn't over yet. He touched a little button in his headset, the one wore for missions.

"Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we're done. How are you guys doing?" He asked, hoping they were done too and that the two teams could go back to the club. They already had the club stamps, better not to let them go to waste.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Hey woman....just let me beat these f@#ks senseless until they talk," Freakshow said.
    Freakshow liked the freedom he got when he was like this. It made him powerful and it made him feel powerful. It made him feel like a king.

15. zorell

zorell New Member

"No." Llilith said both to Freakshow and the headset. "Five minutes tops. Chad, get down here." She walked over to the men and extended her hands.

"Give me the bombs." The looked confused, and then the larger one became smug. As he parted his mouth, Llilith covered it, "Let me explain something. THere is only two things between you and death, me and the reserve of Freakshow. I will feed you to Freakshow if you do not hand me the bombs." The man looked over her shoulders before thrusting two bowling bags intp her arms. "Good boy."

"Ask questions first Freakshow." SHe sat down and began the careful work of dissembliung the bombs.

As she worked, she talked into the headset again, "Ey, Will, can we go somewhere after this, maybe that club? Freakshow is here at the moment and I need to relax."

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"NO woman you ask the questions and I kill them or I kill them now.....f@#k there lives I don't care if they are innocent," Freakshow said, "F@$k them."
    Freakshow walked over to the men.
    "Woman ask the questions or I kill them now....you remember I'll do it to, remember at the mall, I did it I'm not afraid to do it now," Freakshow said.
    Freakshow picked up the man and began the process of crushing the man in clasped of the fist.

17. zorell

zorell New Member

"You are worst then Mallona. At least he doesn't have strength on his side." Without looking, she acknowedges the one still living, "What knowledge have you on the matter?"

He stammmers and bables, but nothing coherant comes from his lips. He gurgles when Freakshow picks him up. As she cuts the last wire and renders the bomb useless, she comments, "Freakshow, you give us a mutants a bad name."

18. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Chad, get down here." Chad didn't answer, he stood up, excused himself and walked towards 'the bath room' taking a detore towards where he new they'd be waiting. It didn't take long for him to get their, and when he did, he was a bit worried.

"Hi Freakshow." He greated the monstrosity. He hardened himself so that he could berly walk. "Not gonna let you hurt anyone today." He said calmly. The ground beneith him cracked with the wieght, his legs felt like lead, but he knew they were harder. "Did you get the bomb?" He asked past him.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Freakshow turned around on the woman.
    "SHUT up woman," Freakshow said, "I am no mutant, I'm an alien."
    Freakshow came over and grabbed Lilith with his hands.
    "You want me to crush you woman?"

20. zorell

zorell New Member

"Chad, I have this handled." She was talking as if she wasn't being held by a monstrocity. "The bomb is disarmed...you're a bit late really."

THen she looked right at Freakshow and ripped away her glasses, forget Rayz, she wasnted full light. She focused all fof her energy ton her eyes and hands. Her hands turned red, the skin steaming with the heat. her eyes, however, became beams of light that focused rioght into Freakshow's own. "I am no toy, you vile son of female dog. I am Rayz, you will remember that."

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I listen to no woman you got me," Freakshow said throwing Lilith on the ground hard.
    Freakshow's anger was showing and if she pushed him any farther he would kill the police men out there. Actually no he was just going to do it. He began to make his way to were the police men were.

22. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Chad wanted to just handle it his self but he trusted her not to do anything stupid, until she did something stupid of course. What if he squeezed because of the pain? A foolish move. Chad was ready to handle it himself if it came to it, he hoped she made it out alive. His way would have been safer.

Then Freakshow moved, throwing her and starting to leave. "HEY PIPSQUEEK! Try me on for size! Bet you can't lay a scratch on me." He took a step forward the ground cracking. He was going to make himself even harder soon, just as the thing attacked him, if it did, he'd go as hard as he could.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Freakshow ignored the rock, he was going to teach them a lesson this way. He was going to go for the police men, he had put his mind to it and decided to go through with it.
    Freakshow was not persuaded by anyone.

24. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Chad knew that he had to try something else now. He made himself extreamly light, one step, two, and he leapt like a bullet into the air, his muscular legs propelling his extreamly light body faster than humanly possible, then he waited till he neared the freak and added the weight back. Making himself a human cannon ball traveling at high speeds.

25. zorell

zorell New Member

"William, now- be here NOW!" She screamed into the headset as she charged after Freakshow, if he couldn't be persuaded, then she'd deter him. She ran up behind him and jumped on his back, wrapping herself tightly around him. She sent all of her light to her hands and covered its eyes with them. Her hands were as red as a happy fire as they covered his eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.