1. ShadowFane2019

ShadowFane2019 New Member

Another New Writer on the Block

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ShadowFane2019, Feb 6, 2014.

What's up guys?

My name is Elizabeth Rongey, or ShadowFane2019 and I'm 23 years old. Don't let my age fool you though. I've got two teenage daughters that my husband and I have adopted. I'm a very avid reader, and a typically romance writer. At the moment I'm working on a novel that's more of a sci fi thriller with violent content. It's a little rough around the edges but I'm hopeful it'll appeal to other, not just me, people.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all around!!

ShadowFane

2. A.M.P.

A.M.P. People Buy My Books for the Bio Photo Contributor

Welcome to the forums.

Congrats on having such a big family at 23.
    I'm there and I can't imagine myself taking care of anyone but myself still :p

If you ever need help with writing, check out the subforums, lots of answers and helpful members around.

ShadowFane2019 likes this.
  3. ShadowFane2019

Thank you! Lol I've been with my husband since we were both 11 and in middle school. XD We've actually been trying for babies for a few years, but then these two needed us, and we couldn't say no, so here we are. ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome. I shall be exploring everything in great detail! In between working and writing my 7th chapter of course. :)

4. Thomas Kitchen

Thomas Kitchen Proofreader in the Making Contributor

Hi Shadow,

Great to have another member to the forums! I've always loved the idea of adopting, even though I'm a 19 year-old male who's single! :p I don't know, I just feel that it would be so great to help kids who have no real home, no real love. It's great that you're giving that.

And congratulations on branching out with your writing; no doubt you'll learn from it, and that's what counts. What always live by is "If you like the idea, then others will like it, too". Focus on the writing!

See you round the forums,

Thomas :)

ShadowFane2019 likes this.
  5. ShadowFane2019

Thank you Thomas!! It's a very unconventional story but I like the story! Maybe like you said if I like it others will to. :)