1. AlexanderD334

AlexanderD334 New Member

Hello Fellow Writers!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AlexanderD334, Jun 23, 2007.

I am pleased to finally find a place where I can converse intelligently on the art of writing. I am looking forward to conversing with each and everyone of you. Thanks for having me!

Alex D

~Vale~

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Good to hear Alex! Welcome to the site!

3. Raven

Raven Banned

welcome to WF I look forwards to reading your writings.

Also feel free to of critique of others work.

~Raven.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Alex, and welcome to the Writing Forums.

I look forward to getting to know you. Are you planning a career switch to write full time, or do you plan to write while continuing to work emergencies? Or is that a decision you are deferring for now?

Visit the forums within the site, and get to know us and what we have to offer. We have weekly writing challenges to expand your writing skills, discussion threads to share writing and publishing experience and opinions, and general chat and game forums to interact with one another personally. And, of course, we have the Review Room forums, where we post works and excerpts for peer comments and suggestions. In general, it is best to read some works and reviews before posting your own work to be dissected. Our goal is to improve our writing, so most responses tend to focus on suggestions for improvements rather than praise, although we usually try to point out things that worked well too, But reading before posting gives you a good idea what to expect, and it certainly doesn't hurt to have built a rapport with the person reviewing your piece.

In any case, get comfortable here, see what we are about, and have fun!

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hello Alex, welcome to the forum. I do hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I swear I have seen that avatar around before...probably my imagination though.

Well anyways if you ever want a review let me know and I will see what I can do.

Tor

6. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Not sure quite how intelligent the conversation will be but we can try! Welcome to the site!

7. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

orytee Alex, welcome to WF.org. it is nice to see a new face around here and i hope to see you posting more :) fell free to join in our conversations and word games, and post some of your work up for us to read. if you ever need anything reviewing then please PM me and i'll be happy to take a look :)
    Heather

8. Bick

Bick New Member

Can't wait to run into you! Though I must say now you're avatar is really scary. o.o

Anyways, Welcome.