1. Pierre

Pierre New Member

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pierre, Feb 3, 2008.

Hello, all
    I am new here, and, I am afraid , a little bit French (of Paris)
    I come to inhale some fresh air...
    I write many movies' scenarios, in order to realize them between friends. I am a literature fan, in any language. I apologize in advance for my mistakes.

2. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Welcome to the site, Pierre, even the little bit french are welcome. :p I am Heather and can usually be found around ehre at least once a day and if you would ever like a review, need any help or just want to chat then send a PM my way and I'll see what I can do :)

Look forward to seeing you around more often
    Heather

3. Shinn

Shinn Banned

Hi there Pierre and welcome to Writing Forums :)

4. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

bienvenue, pierre!

j'aime bien la plus belle des villes du monde... habitez-vous la, actuellement?

i work with many screenwriters, so if i can be of any help, don't hestitate to ask...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

5. Pierre

Pierre New Member

Thanks a lot, all !

Mammamaia, your proposition sounds great, and I think I'll contact you soon. However I already have a little experience in script's writing. Actually, me and my friends are working at a peplum short movie. You know, something with Greeks and Gods. But shhht, it's a secret !

Well, It's so good to write in English ! Like holidays, I think.

Yes, I'm living in Paris... And then, there was the bad weather. It would come in one day when the fall was over. We would have to shut the windows... It's a moveable feast, it is'nt ?

6. Pierre

Pierre New Member

Thanks a lot, all !

Mammamaia, your proposition sounds great, and I think I'll contact you soon. However I already have a little experience in script's writing. Actually, me and my friends are working at a peplum short movie. You know, something with Greeks and Gods. But shhht, it's a secret !

Well, It's so good to write in English ! Like holidays, I think.

Yes, I'm living in Paris... And then, there was the bad weather. It would come in one day when the fall was over. We would have to shut the windows... It's a moveable feast, it is'nt ?

7. Pierre

Pierre New Member

Thanks a lot, all !
    How can I do to delete the posts ?

8. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to the site, Pierre. You may contact LpSpider (the administrator) to delete your post manually. Otherwise you may let it be.

Here's a basic intro from all of us. It should be obvious, but in case it isn't, let me explain. The Writing Problems Area is exclusively where opinions on different ways to write, blockages in writing styles and similar problems can be discussed. In the Review Room, you can get critical appreciation and/or analysis of your written material. Behold, you must first review two pieces of writing before posting your own. This is ensure the pieces are evaluated to the most. Other than this, we have Writing Contests, weekly and monthly, where you can submit your writing. We also have Word games, Book Discussion and so on, classified under Community interaction. It may interest you if you're just hanging around.

adamant has been kind enough to put many of the things I have mentioned or missed out on in one comprehensive place. If you want to check it out, see the Newbie Packets:
    Noobie Packets! - Writing Forums

Enjoy it here, and don't feel shy to ask for help. We are all here to teach and learn in a mutual environment. And we hope you can do the same.

Regards and Best Wishes!

9. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

pierre... when you get a double post, you can just delete the content of the dupe by hitting the 'edit' button and wiping it out... looking forward to hearing from you...

m