1. CadillacXLR8r

CadillacXLR8r New Member

Cadillac XLR's Are Invited!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CadillacXLR8r, Jun 27, 2011.

If anybody possibly knows someone who owns a Cadillac XLR or XLR-V, I would like to tell you that for the first time ever, the Cadillac XLR is getting recognized by the Corvette community! They have invited the XLR down to the National Corvette Homecoming in Bowling Green, Kentucky! There are already 50 of these amazingly unique and beautiful machines signed up for the event that is taking place July 14th-16th this year! It is a once in a lifetime chance! Don't miss out! The Cadillac XLR only had 5 years of production because of the bad economy, so if we can get as many XLR's and XLR-V's down to the NCH, it would be amazing publicity. If you live in the area, I suggest you come down to visit and witness the amazing event that is going to take place. It is going to go down as a huge place in the XLR timeline. If you own a XLR, then come on down and help us make history. If you know someone who has an XLR, suggest that they come down (And if you can, maybe join them, this will be an event you wouldn't want to miss!) I will post a few pictures of XLR's so you know what to look for. If you wonder why I am doing this, it is because my dad owns an '05 XLR and it would be great to see 100+ XLR's come home to Bowling Green (Where every single XLR was made, not every corvette can say the same...) My dad's car is the Black one below.

Attached Files: