Your Writing Goal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheLeonard112, Nov 2, 2012.

1. TerraIncognita

TerraIncognita Aggressively Nice Person Contributor

“Comparison is the thief of joy.” - Theodore Roosevelt

I don't care to compare myself to others. I want to blaze my own trail in life and artistically. My ultimate goal is to finish what I am presently working on because I feel more strongly about this story than any other one I've ever written. I would probably use a pseudonym if I ever published in the mainstream. I feel my legacy lies in the people who know me and the people I affect positively with my actions. It would be a dream come true to publish what I'm working on right now. I guess it's just at this point I am most concerned with finishing it. :p

2. sanco

sanco New Member

My goal is to finish a novel by the end of this year. No matter how bad the first draft is.

3. C.J. Hadwin

C.J. Hadwin Member

I just want to complete my novel, and be personally happy with it's content when I'm done. If I can manage to create a piece that others feel drawn to as well, that would mean the world to me.

4. C.J. Hadwin

C.J. Hadwin Member

This is kind of how I feel too...but then I keep proofreading as I write, and trying to perfect everything, chapter by chapter.