1. Panda_John

Panda_John New Member

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Panda_John, Nov 4, 2013.

Hi Folks!

I've recently started writing once again, something I haven't done since my teenage years, and figured this community would be a great place for information, ideas and some constructive criticism (once I'm a bit more established in this community). I really look forward to learning from you all, and contributing to this community.
    Thanks!

auntiebetty likes this.
  2. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

Welcome, John! Hope to see you around. What sort of stuff do you like to write?

auntiebetty likes this.
  3. Panda_John

Panda_John New Member

Thanks for the welcome :)

I really enjoy writing in short story format, mostly dark fantasy and science fiction. As you can probably tell by my avatar I'm a real big fan of all things Lovecraftian, especially Clark Ashton Smith. I'm also a big fan of world creation, then filling the world with mythology and people. How about yourself?

auntiebetty likes this.
  4. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

I think you'll like it here -- we have a lot of folks who like fantasy and sci-fi and world creation. I stick to stuff that takes place in the real world, though.

auntiebetty likes this.
  5. auntiebetty

auntiebetty Senior Member

Hi chicagoliz:

Whatever you need to help you or like to read, you will find it at this Forum.

Welcome,
    auntiebetty

6. Tobin Tullis

Tobin Tullis New Member

I am new here as well and looking forward to seeing what unfolds. My first reaction to this place, based on your comments is any place with an"auntiebetty" cant be a bad pace at all!

Hope to see you around.