You will not believe this!!!!
I got a pair of new sneakers two months ago. They were a really good brand, and cost $250.
Now they have split on the bottom!!!! Both shoes!!!! I've only had them two months!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Very uncool!!!!!
Okay, here they are:
1. I have a major English assessment task due in on Monday, and I'm not even half-way through it.
2. I am getting a maths test back on Monday and I know I will have scored zero because I couldn't even answer one question.
3. I have to finish two pieces of creative writing by Monday, and I haven't finished either of them, let alone edited them.
4. I just ate a huge, yummy dinner and now I feel like I'll explode. Ugh!
5. I just saw a recent photo of myself and I look really fat.
6. I'm supposed to be choosing my year 11 school subjects for next year but I have no idea what I want to do.
7. I have a big concert coming up on Wednesday night, and I'm terrified.
8. I want to yell at my best friend for being so self-absorbed and boy-obsessed, and because she's been really mean to me lately and ignorant of my feelings.
9. I've got so much music to practice but my lips can't manage it (I play the trumpet), and I've got a practical exam coming up soon so I have get my pieces up to scratch.
10. I don't want to do any of these things. I just want to go and pour all my feelings out onto a piece of paper and use it to write a really meaningful poem.
My first blog entry, hooray!!!!
Too bad I don't have much to write about.... Oh! I know! I got a haircut today! It looks really cool. I don't know if this is the sort of thing I'm supposed to write or not, but it was something.
I watched Torchwood last night. It was so awesome! I loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
Separate names with a comma.