*Inhales a lot of air*
Aaah, I love the smell of Christmas in the morning. Awake at 4:38 in the morning, next to a christmas tree with lights. All that's missing is presents under it and a fire in the fireplace. (I don't have a fireplace)
It just really makes one reflect on everything that's happened in the past year.
1) I registered on this wonderful fourum and met new friends like Lydia and Cogito and everyone else.
2) Nearly lost my dog due to back injuries.
3) Nearly flunked Geography 101, but I passed miraciously with a "B" while my Asian Civ. had to endure a "C".
4) Broke the 1,000-word milestone with my writing and proved to myself that yes, I can write a chapter.
5) Got into two mystery books set in Ancient Rome and Egypt.
It also makes me think of what's to come next year. What challenges or triumphs will I face?
Although Christmas is about family gathering, it is also about reminicing the events of the past year and looking forward to the next.
So Merry Christmas and have a happy 2010!!
You need to be logged in to comment