- Do you really need a name?
- Yes. No. I mean, it's not that I need a name, per se. But say for instance (he scratches behind his left ear), say we were walking in a crowd of people and ...
- And what?
- And somewhere along the way I get shoved to the side, and you kept on walking and walking ahead of me without turning back. What would I do then?
- What if I turned around?
- Well, just imagine. Imagine there's a crowd around, tugging us in different directions.
- Then there's only one thing left to do.
- Never lose sight of me.
/the jaded middle aged salaryman in her office who just so happens to be her boss
- Do you have anything for me before I go?
- No, sir.
- A warm embrace? A longing sigh?
She sighs heavily.
/group dates, always getting the short end of the stick.
- Sorry, she says, but I've really got to go.
You need to be logged in to comment