Okay, here they are:
1. I have a major English assessment task due in on Monday, and I'm not even half-way through it.
2. I am getting a maths test back on Monday and I know I will have scored zero because I couldn't even answer one question.
3. I have to finish two pieces of creative writing by Monday, and I haven't finished either of them, let alone edited them.
4. I just ate a huge, yummy dinner and now I feel like I'll explode. Ugh!
5. I just saw a recent photo of myself and I look really fat.
6. I'm supposed to be choosing my year 11 school subjects for next year but I have no idea what I want to do.
7. I have a big concert coming up on Wednesday night, and I'm terrified.
8. I want to yell at my best friend for being so self-absorbed and boy-obsessed, and because she's been really mean to me lately and ignorant of my feelings.
9. I've got so much music to practice but my lips can't manage it (I play the trumpet), and I've got a practical exam coming up soon so I have get my pieces up to scratch.
10. I don't want to do any of these things. I just want to go and pour all my feelings out onto a piece of paper and use it to write a really meaningful poem.
You need to be logged in to comment