Useful Profile Links:
- Last Activity:
- Jul 7, 2020 at 12:28 PM
- Jul 28, 2017
- Likes Received:
Awarded Medals 2
That thumbnail has to go., Male, 70, from an oasis of PC midst right-wing extremism
Nevermore Jun 6, 2020
- GrahamLewis was last seen:
- Viewing thread That Moment..., Jul 7, 2020 at 12:28 PM
There are no messages on GrahamLewis's profile yet.
- Apr 22, 1950 (Age: 70)
- Home Page:
- Ex-editor/lawyer, lazy writer, active curmudgeon
- Favorite Writers:
- Thurber, Bryson, Agatha Christie, McPhee, Wodehouse, Twain, Dickens, PD James, David Sedaris, Oliver Sacks, among many others.
- Favorite Books:
- The Jeeves series, In a Sunburned Country, My Life and Hard Times, Great Expectations, The Murder Room, Great Tales of Terror and the Supernatural.
- Favorite Quotes:
"I suppose some editors are failed writers; but so are most writers." T.S. Eliot.
"Only a mediocre writer is always at his best." W. Somerset Maugham.
Wisdom's a gift but you'd trade it for youth
Age is an honor, it's still not the truth.
From "Step" by Vampire Weekend
"Great talents ripen late." Lao Tsu, Tao te Ching, ch. 41.
I'd like my political views listed as "disgusted," please.
- Primary Genre:
- General Fiction
SignatureWhen ideas are grasped, words are forgotten. Chuang Tzu.
But in the meantime you can find more of my words at https://goldenriverreflections.com