Announcement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Poetry Contest Announcements ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Poetry Contest' started by thirdwind, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoriginalmonsterman

theoriginalmonsterman Pickle Contest Administrator Contributor

Currently I'm updating the rules, information, and other stuff concerning the poetry contests. Can't wait to get things started back up again! Newest contest should be up by tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted on here.

2. theoriginalmonsterman

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know that the next poetry contest should be up later today. Thanks for being so patient!

PapaSmurfberry likes this.
  3. theoriginalmonsterman

Hello everyone, just wanted to remind you all to please not respond or like any posts on the contest entries thread. While I appreciate you guys want to show your support for different entries I'd rather have you wait and do that when voting comes around. The best way to keep the contest fair is if we keep everything anonymous including support until the contest is over. Thanks for your time.

Also the Halloween contest wraps up tomorrow, so if you're still interested in posting you've still got another day to enter. Thanks.

4. theoriginalmonsterman

My apologies about not getting the new poetry contest up yesterday, I should have it up later today, so stay tuned! :D

5. theoriginalmonsterman

Sorry about not getting the next poetry contest up this week. I'm planning on releasing it tomorrow, and having it run for just one week to keep things on track. Thanks for being patient guys.

6. theoriginalmonsterman

I apologize once again for not sticking to my word. The new poetry contest is up for anyone who's interested. Sorry it took so long to get up. I've been incredibly busy with schoolwork and the holidays so I've been rushing back and forth trying to do everything at once. Hopefully you will enjoy it! See ya guys over on the contest threads! :D

7. theoriginalmonsterman

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday! Wishing you all well a healthy happy vacation! :supersmile: Can't wait to see the rest of the entries for the latest poetry contest. Also don't forget to vote for the Best of 2016!

8. theoriginalmonsterman

Terribly sorry about the prolonged wait for the next poetry contests. I've been busy with schoolwork, so I haven't had time to sit down and get them out. Hopefully I will be able to get them done this weekend, otherwise I may find someone else to do the poetry contests. That shouldn't have to be the case though. Thank you all for being so patient.

9. theoriginalmonsterman

Will update Poetry contests tomorrow. Sorry about the wait! Promise to not take another 2 weeks to get them out.

10. theoriginalmonsterman

Sorry about another wait to get the poetry contests updated. I came down a bit of a flu, so that's kept me in bed for a while. I'm starting to feel a bit better, but still need a little time to recover. Just wanted to update you guys. Sorry about the wait. Will get the poetry contests updated soon. Thanks!

Arcadeus likes this.
  11. theoriginalmonsterman

Just a quick update -

> Will be uploading the Poll for Poetry Contest #283 tomorrow (I won't let the contest be forgotten, there was a lot of awesome poems on that contest I don't want to go to waste.

> 5th Contest will be up within another week or so. It plays into one of the other contest currently posted, so I'm waiting on more people to enter them before I make any changes. (Will most likely be the most ambitious poetry contest we've done up to date, I'll be interested to see if anyone takes up the challenge).

> Other smaller events will be uploaded in the upcoming weeks and will probably last between 3 to 5 days. (They're still be counted as poetry contests, so medals will be awarded for the winners of those smaller contests).

> Hope everyone has a great week and I'll talk to you all later! :D

Alphonse Capone likes this.
  12. theoriginalmonsterman

Voting for the National Poetry Contest poems will be done only this week, so we can get back on schedule sooner rather than later. Thank you to everyone who decided to participate! I'm looking forward to seeing the results just as much as all of you are, so make sure you get your vote in! I have gone ahead to exclude Poetry Contest #285, sadly that contest in particular didn't receive any entries. Perhaps we can revisit the concept for that contest again sometime in the future. Other than that I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks!

*The next poetry contest will be up later today.

13. theoriginalmonsterman

Well, finally out of school after a long brutal week of non-stop homework and tests. Expect an update to all the poetry contests this Sunday.

14. theoriginalmonsterman

New Poetry Contest will be up later today. My apologies for taking so long to get it up. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.