1. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob What was I supposed to do, not dance with the dog?

8Bit Bob's short story and poetry progress

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by 8Bit Bob, Jan 23, 2018.

So, I don't know if it's common to have two progress journals going at the same time, but I'm doing it anyway :p This is going to be to keep track of all of my short stories and poems I write, while my other journal is for my fantasy novella (here's the link: https://www.writingforums.org/threads/fantasy-wip-novella-thingy.154639/)

So, here we go.

Current Projects:

The Summer Nymph (working title) - fantasy short story I'm about half way through the first draft of this already. I'm planning on it being around 1,000-1,500 words long. I also plan on putting it on the workshop once it's finished.

To Do:

Finish the first draft of The Summer Nymph

That's all I have right now, but I'll post on here once I make some progress! :)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  2. 8Bit Bob

Made some progress on The Summer Nymph today, about 150 words. It may end up being slightly longer then I originally thought.

3. 8Bit Bob

Well, I got around 300 words down on The Summer Nymph tonight. I'm about half-way finished now :)

ETA: I just realized I said I was about half-way through The Summer Nymph in my OP, however, it seems it's going to be a bit longer than anticipated :p

4. 8Bit Bob

Haven't worked on The Summer Nymph in quite a while, but I've recently joined a writers group where I've been writing a lot of flash fiction. I've also written a couple of poems recently, one of which I put up on the workshop.

I also haven't worked on my fantasy novella in about a month or so :meh: